What raiders DO like to see
- Mark your tombs clearly and don't trap them
- mark a clear path to genmat from the start
- don't use duplicate traps in a room
- keep the traps/guards in a single room at 6 or less
- tasteful decoration and use of lights
- thematic rooms
- artistic incorporation of traps
- an artistic facade for the screencapture
- a friendly message written in blocks or decal on the screencapture
- a short HRV route (unless player is after mazes)
- a variety of traps and guards.
- good uses of angles
- options, multiple doors or paths, room to grapple and jump in a room while handling threats.
- using the outposts natural features such as bedrock, fans, lights, motors
- not killing HRV
- free things
Adding these to your map have a strong chance of increasing the number of raids and accolades you receive . these are not my preferances, they are based on observations of what people have stated they look for and on the metrics of maps that i have produced using these features.