Suggestions for improving the forums for Community Managers.

Twenties20ka
Twenties20ka Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 183

1) I would like to see the design of the forums get more attention. The game has a lot of different icons, you could take icons from Achievements, from Boosts, from Enhancements and many more from wherever, and mark sections on the main page of the forums with them, like they do on the Dead by Daylight forum. This would greatly enliven the look of the Meet Your Maker forums! 

Here's an example, I did it in Paint 3D using achievement icons. The icons may not be appropriate everywhere, but this is just an example! 

2) In the Bug Report section from the PC, you can't see the numbers when voting for bugs (white numbers on a white background). 

If anyone has any other suggestions, please post them in the comments! I hope that the Community Managers will pay attention to this discussion and help to make the forum more better! 

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,562

That certainly does look better than the white block with "....". Personally, I never took issue with the way the forums look but if they can be improved in anyway then I'm all for it.