The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Question for those who get few to zero raids a day

TehoKone
TehoKone Member Posts: 21

How many times do you raid in a day?

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

You mean zero raids on my own base?

I usually do up to 20 raids a day myself since if noone is raiding my base, I dont see any point in building more of them and raiding others is the only playstyle left to do anyways

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,197
    edited April 2023

Enough, maybe 15-20 raids per day. (will be less from now on though as easter break finishes)

I have three Dangerous outposts that get around 8-15 raids per session, netting around 20-50 deaths. Each has overachieved in prestige points.

I have two Brutal outposts that get around 2-3 raids per session. One of these is a medium/tier 2 outpost which has managed to scrape a prestige, the other is a large/tier 3 that has failed to get 125 prestige points three times.

• TheLegalCustodian
    TheLegalCustodian Member Posts: 13

I do not count my raids but since the easter break is over I try to squeeze in a quick session with a couple raids in between free time. :)

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,145
    edited April 2023

i have 20 bases that are 4500 cap with 9000 genmat of various types. these bases all vary, but they're always set to brutal.

i get a handful of raids - some with zero deaths and some with 2-5 deaths.

of the 5 that are currently active (last i was on. i think most have decayed) 3 are probably not going to get the 125 needed for prestige. the other 2 already have more than enough.

i raid about 15 times a day. as mathematically that's the magic number for currency to refill, prestige, or buy a base.

edit

i also have a few tier 1 and 2 capcity bases, but i've decided they're not worth building on. and have basically stopped refilling them.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,580
    edited April 2023

I was raiding non-stop (more than 50 raids the first two days, I think).

I've got 8 visits in 36 hours. (Then I've stopped playing altogether.)