The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you see a bunch of kills from someone, but no replay for them, does that mean they blocked you?

Amaroq64
Amaroq64 Member Posts: 109

My base wasn't even unfair. It was just more clever than they were apparently. :P

Answers

• Onlysur5er
    Onlysur5er Member Posts: 16

Or the day switched over before you checked it. The memory for replays only lasts about a day from what I have seen.

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Sometimes there is a pretty big delay so you can find this replay later.

Could be block, ofc, but I think it's more likely that it is some sort of a bug. The replay station is full of them.

Also, people have different view on what's fair/unfair, on blocked tombs, bug usage, meta playstyles and tons other aspects. If someone doesn't like your base that much they don't want to face your creations ever again it doesn't mean that someone is not clever enough.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,197
    edited April 2023

I was currently playing when one of my newly reactivated outposts gained 5 deaths. Outpost stats showed (+5) deaths but no new raids, and no replay showed up.

Restarted, waited and hour and restarted again, still no replay.

I mean, it's the counterpart to the '0 death 0 genmat' replays who's deaths vanish into the ether, so it kinda balances in a way. Maybe it's those raids catching up with itself?

• Darkyan
    Darkyan Member Posts: 122

I think something similar was reported if you ; Crash, Close the app, Alt f4 or Block someone.

could be any honestly.

• Amaroq64
    Amaroq64 Member Posts: 109

Hmm, I didn't use any bugs or exploits. And I incorporate the tombs into the path they take through the base so they can't miss it, and I don't even put any traps there because I want them to get the tomb.

It's just... a base with some insidiously placed traps that kill them from a direction they weren't expecting, and a couple of holo cube surprises.

I don't follow any metas. The most "meta" thing I use is a neat trick I discovered. Where you make them come face to face with an armored warmonger, and then have two more armored warmongers nearby with bloodlust. When the average player kills the first one, the other two show up and become a 1-2 combo. When the player breaks the first one's armor and staggers it, the second one leaps through it and kills the player. An unusual amount of players fall for this every time.