The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suit Upgrades not Equipping

After playing co-op my suit upgrades no longer appear in co-op or even solo, upgrading it further and/or buying new upgrades doesn't fix it, neither does swapping to the other suit. Do we just have to wait and hope they fix it soon or has anyone found a fix?

Comments

• UmbrellaWeapon
    UmbrellaWeapon Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2023

Did you swap, leave set-up, then back to swap?. That’s how I figured around it. At start don’t move, swap each, exit configuration without moving, go back into configuration and swap to what you upgraded, then move.

• White_Str1ker
    White_Str1ker Member Posts: 4

What do you mean by swapping? For example I have purchased the upgrade for magnetizing ammo from a greater distance, in the advisor menu it shows I have both but in the loadout menu my suit only has the default mod, and if I click on the empty slots nothing happens

• UmbrellaWeapon
    UmbrellaWeapon Member Posts: 22

Swapping your bolt caster for the other bow or sword, swapping your suit for the other suit, as in have them and available to equip. If you don’t have anything to swap out because you can’t afford it, then yeah your stuck with that load out bug and have to raid with it ,till you can afford it and fix it yourself or wait till patch to fix.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I have the exact same problem. It's absolutely infuriating. It's going to take a very long time to max out both suits so I can swap abilities. Hopefully they fix the issue before then. I hate only having one functional suit.