The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Meleeing a Ravager Causes Game to Crash

SAWII
SAWII Member Posts: 92

Not sure how prevalent this is with the Fury's Edge, but my game consistently crashes when I use the Sledgeblade against a Ravager. Midswing the game freezes and sends me back to the dashboard. I'm on Xbox series S.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking a moment to make a report regarding this. We are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• SAWII

Update: It happens Fury's Edge and Ravagers consistently too.

• SAWII

Update 2: I might have over exaggerated the consistency at which this happens. Some maps I’ve crashed multiple times, others run fine. Perhaps some combination of decals, props, and/or traps or guards precipitates the crashes?

• Piboule
    Piboule Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2023

I have the same issue, on PS5. I had noticed that the game crashed after I encountered Ravagers, but I had not realized distance could be a factor (I play sword/shield, so everything happens at melee range).

My current hypothesis is that the game crashes if I’m in melee range of a Ravager and if it is the first Ravager to shoot in the outpost.

Edit: nope, that’s not it ¯\(°_o)/¯

Post edited by Piboule on
  • rugalb666
    rugalb666 Member Posts: 5

I ve seen this problem too on PS4

• WesClayton
    WesClayton Member Posts: 31

Iv had it happen multiple times on pc I gave up on swords