Raid loadout presets and hardware key bindings

doom13
doom13 Member Posts: 7

Hi everyone,

1. I think it would be nice to have a bunch of loadout presets when raiding. As you imagine in the base you could choose suits, weapons and hardware for each preset and when raiding you choose the preset. Of course you can also change the loadout when raiding.
  2. Another thing I'd like to see is key bindings for each hardware. At the moment you can press 3 or 4 to SELECT the hardware and then press "C" to throw them (I guess it's the same on console with different buttons). I don't know if it's like that by design to make it somewhat more difficult but I think it's terrible. It would be much better if you can press a button and throw the corresponding hardware.

I think we can all agree on the first point, let me know about the second one.

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

I'll agree to both points as long as the second one is optional. About the only keybinding issue I would have is the suit perk that lets you glide. It is difficult for me to hold the jump key while still effectively maintaining control. I can't use my thumb to hold the x button while using my thumb to aim the joystick. I wish I could bind the glide option to the L2 key or something.