The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

3 builder suggestions

MateoKiszlo
MateoKiszlo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 11
edited November 2023 in Feedback

No option to demolish all blocks from the existing map. An option to highlight tombs in builder mode would also be useful. Option to automatically collect resources after the death of other players from the menu without having to enter the outpost (in the form of notifications in the main menu)

Comments

• Cyba_Zero
    Cyba_Zero Member Posts: 23

On your first point, there is an option to 'strip outpost' in the tab (building blocks) menu; it isn't the most obvious to find though.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I would like the option to highlight tombs in build mode too. Just have a beam of light come down from the sky on the tomb locations when active. As to your last point, I think you should be able to manage most things about your outposts from the command center. You should be able to activate, deactivate, collect resources all from command console. Actually, what I would really prefer is that resources gained from kills in your outposts never existed in your outpost at all. There should be a resource container in the command center that gathers all resources from your outpost kills that you can just collect from whenever.

• Oldman79
    Oldman79 Member Posts: 9

Now that you're on the subject of the tombs, kill the damn sound of them in building! Or at least give us a switch to turn them off.

The sound of the tombs literally triggers my misophonia...

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I would be good with an option to turn off the noise of tombs. I think they should be on by default to help find the things in the first place. But once you have them marked, it is awful annoying building around them.