The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's going on with Normal Expeditions?

Jackerino
Jackerino Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

I'm trying to play through Normal Expeditions, but in just about every Normal Expedition I'm getting very unfun and annoying Killboxes. Killboxes are already just unfun in general, but the fact I have to play harder difficulty Outposts just to avoid them is really strange. I can't tell if this is a bug or not but it's really making my return to Meet Your Maker after the Expeditions update really difficult.

Comments

• eyedeeoneohtee
    eyedeeoneohtee Member Posts: 34

I'm fairly certain it's a bug involving the new dynamic difficulty system. I think if an outpost's rating goes too high then it wraps back round to zero.

• j4p_was_here
    j4p_was_here Member Posts: 7

Build a base with 170 corrosive cubes with spontaneous mod and some guards only...

Whenever i change something on it ... it goes back frome brutal to normal difficult , no matter how many have died so far.

Yes it is a bug

• Oldman79
    Oldman79 Member Posts: 9

It's a bug. I'm not sure what triggers it, but if you block Harveys path, exit the base and enters again, then remove the block, the proper difficulty rating will be recalculated, and you can activate it again with the right difficulty.