Catagory Novice Intermediate & expert

Options

i think the constant buffing and nerfing of killers and survivors is getting old killers say survivors are OP and survivors say killers are OP i think there needs to be a change to the match making relating to not just rank but hours played and W/L Ratio.
i keep seeing groups getting a killer way out of the league in lobby's or survivors out of the killers league before and after Rank reset.
Make set catagorys for groups of people.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited May 2018
    Options

According to some people no one cares about Ranking up. Others like myself believe most Survivors for instance, haven't adapted to the new system yet.

As a result, Killers opt to stay lower ranked to avoid high wait times at high rank. On the same token, Survivors end up doing the same thing.

The end result is a congested low rank consisting of everyone, and a nearly deserted high rank.

There definitely needs to be overall stat tracking, but stats can always be skewed, and in DbD I imagine it'd be pretty easy to do.

• ZeracXTv
    ZeracXTv Member Posts: 4
    Options

i agree completely thats why im basing it off a few variables play time being just as important as W/L and Rank