Instadown

Options
What are your thoughts on being able to instadown a survivor with ANY killer, for ever 2-3 hooks you accomplish? Say you hook 2 survivors (maybe 3), the third survivor you find (whether they have already been hooked or not) could be downed instantly with just one hit. I think it would make up for how weak bloodlust is, the poor layout of maps, speed up the goal of the killer, and maybe even hit a 4K once every other game. Of course, the effects could be adjusted depending on the devs if they believe it’s too OP, for example, can’t instadown a survivor you already hooked twice, etc. 

Answers

• Spookyclinkz
    Spookyclinkz Member Posts: 3
    Options

haha no

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

This would still be a band-aid fix on a larger issue. The time it would take to get those two-three hooks probably wouldn't be worth it for the insta-down. Not to mention it would end up punishing some survivors for the mistakes of others, which is far from fun.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    No, even I think that's to strong.

Bloodlust is useless, yes. That's why I would remove it at the same time as making the collision boxes of survivors and killers the same size.

No more need for bloodlust