We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

How would you have preferred the event to have been?

Options
Grandkurama
Grandkurama Member Posts: 314

How would you have preferred the event to have been? 41 votes

Like now, obtaining serum vials via the rift
24%
WeederickBossTheLegendDyl4n1Fog_KingHoodiedWaffleFalafelGrootDudesurtrav3Creepingcam1070Revansith 10 votes
Separated from the battlepass, and obtaining serum vials by playing the game with a secondary objective like pustula plants
70%
icemancatDaddyTrappersGirl0h_DoctorPureSabaccbrokedownpalaceJacoby2041HarryToeknucklesGrandkuramaAhardieAven_FallenDokta_CarterPandiferNuclearBurritoDreskiBoosted_DwightdfrenchieeMrsMyersDr_Loomisfly_172pleasedontbetoxic117 29 votes
Other
4%
twistedmonkeyMr_K 2 votes

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,282
    Options
    Separated from the battlepass, and obtaining serum vials by playing the game with a secondary objective like pustula plants

Either that or getting Serum Vials via completing Gens/hooking Survivors. But not as Part of the Rift.

Also more BPs for completed Gens/hooked Survivors. 4K instead of 3K. Like last year.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options

It's pretty much a consensus that the way the vials are being given sucks a lot of fun out of the event.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

I'm sorry to admit it, I like the vials being tied to the rift

If you participate with the rift within the time limit you can get the vials no matter what I believe

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,024
    Options
    Other

What event?

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384
    Options

It was really boring last year to have the pustala plants. Those weren't secondary objectives, they were THE objective. I didn't ever see anyone running off to do a gen rather than steal from a plant. There were hardly any matches my team had a chance of winning because they were so focused on farming. Just give me more festive things like pumpkin totems

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Options

Yeah i think somebody have already did a post about this. This is not an event, it's only a "hey if you play so much in 2 weeks and do challenges that will always be there also after those two weeks you can take some piece of cosmetics gratis (you can also buy them later)" thing

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options
    Other

Personally I would rather the event be just that and event and not something tied to another part if the game.

While I understand the reasoning of allowing more people to continue earning the serum even after the time tying it to the rift seems more like a marketing tool which is kind of disappointing and detracts from it being something special.

I would rather they went back to the old way of gaining tokens for each gen/hook done like the old howling grounds it was simple and felt like you were achieving something from just playing the game.

If they wanted to allow others to still earn them they could leave the offering in for a couple of weeks after it and let it run for longer.

I just don't have the same motivation to do this event and if it wasn't for the double blood points I probably wouldn't. It makes me quite sad.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

I really liked the event with the lanterns. I thought that one was cool.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I don't mind it being part of the rift but I would still prefer to have the plants since it creates secondary objective.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Feels fine by me.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

It encourages me to play more and I’m fine with that.