Displayed information

Options

This post is based on the information displayed mostly on killer side i don't think the killer should know if the survivor has "No Mither" or "DS" causing them to react differently based on the circumstances a killer will never leave a player with no mither on the ground making the perk basically useless on its own unless the killer is inexperienced and as far as letting the killer know if the survivor is the obsession this i dont mind so much but give the killer a way to find out if they are the obsession
or not a different way returning the element of surprise and having the game retain alot of what makes the game fun the unexpected no different to "No one escapes Death" when it happens i cannot begin to tell you how many times i was left to bleed out on the floor just because the Killer refused to take a chance because he knew i had DS this is 1 of the things killing game play to much information that isn't attained throughout the game but is freely given away would be awesome to see a new game mechanic that aloud means to figure out certain information about the opposition rather then freely giving it to them.
either way this is my opinion i love this game and only wish to see it grow and prosper.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

I also do not like that things are told to you earlier than they should be due to proficiency and status indicators. Just another hand holdy mechanic.

A good compromise would be to remove these things at Rank 10 and above.

• ZeracXTv
    ZeracXTv Member Posts: 4
    Options

that sounds good something needs to be done....