The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Michael Myers NERF is ######### ridiculous!

I just wanted to have fun during the Halloween event, so i was doing the Scratched Mirror Michael build as many of you know what that is. And Michael Myers got a supposed Buff that makes it so that he has no terror radius in Tier 1 even when in a chase and also making him immune to all but 2 detection perks.

*Spine Chill & Premonition*

Don't get me wrong, not everyone runs these perks but iv'e seen an INCREASING AMOUNT OF PEOPLE RUNNING THEM.

I can't even catch survivors off guard anymore, And i can't even get my delicious gen grabs i deserve for survivors not paying attention. I can't wait around corners anymore since survivors change their pathing, survivors will run away as soon as i look at them so i can't intercept. I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS ######### NERF. WHAT ABOUT MY FUN? THE MOST FUN BUILD TO PLAY IN THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN ######### PLAY IT ANYMORE??? ALL BECAUSE A SURVIVOR CAN COUNTER ME NOW BY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SLOWEST KILLER (With Add-ons) JUST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THEM?

Nice job BHVR, you single handedly broke a killer that didn't need any changes but *Muh streamlined stealth killers*.

Also thanks for Implementing Dedicated servers which has completely ######### Michaels Power.

Comments