We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which rank do you have the most FUN in?

Options
PigMainClaudette
PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Rather than discussing "best" rank, which one do you simply enjoy playing at? As of late, I've been getting into higher ranks on console and fought nothing but Hillbillies for 95% of my games, and other killers who don't exactly use skill to get kills.

I've also had higher ranking survivors who just randomly stun you, flashlight you and then teabag at the exit gates, when I am playing what is believed to the the worst killer in the game by some.

It's rather interesting when I think back and see that the most fun I have in games is actually in the green ranks. Especially around the area of 8-12.

So, which colour of rank do you prefer and why? If the options here aren't specific enough, please feel free to expand on your choice with a comment.

Which rank do you have the most FUN in? 103 votes

Red: 1-4
11%
GibberishNoFaceAven_FallenAxX7891whammigobambamGrootDudethen4321premiumRICEPistolTimbjasonq500Sinful_DreamsIIIHuTcHIII 12 votes
Purple: 5-8
26%
Mc_HartyPuggyMohawkStevoJetTheWaffleCat0h_DoctorPandiferdoitagain_Darkskiesmusstang62KathecrupushkinaMrPenguinAwakeyRaven014CarlosyluChatkovskiCreepingcam1070fly_172anonymous31337DarootLeafstorm 27 votes
Green: 9-14
46%
WeederickInfinity_BoredBossLuigifan64CamoRangerRattmankodiakyIhatelifeYucchiDaddyTrappersGirlGamer00MiriamGarslaNSblitcherse05239TheLegendDyl4n1KnucklesMert_MKKnayterxEa 48 votes
Brown: 15-20
6%
Jacoby2041Dr_LoomisMookywolf[Deleted User]TunnelVisionuwuaceviscontirekkershrekker 7 votes
Any, as long as it's a Survive with Friends
1%
oh_0kNyaren_Chan 2 votes
Any, I just enjoy the game
6%
Spartagone45AcesthetiicElkWalker_of_the_fog_96Bigbootiejudy666AhoyWolfNoOneEscapesNancy 7 votes

Comments

• Stevo
    Stevo Member Posts: 121
    Options

Particularly 7 And 8 I have the most fun in, the killer’s are competent, as are survivors, but neither side take themselves too seriously. Also, RIP Yellow ranks (13-16) :(

• PigMainClaudette
    Options

I thought they were part of brown/green. And that's also the reason I like green. That and less dumb add-ons.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Love my purple ranks

It's ruff getting there as a pig main I have to deal with alot of bming on my way lol mainly trying to boop me lol silly green ranks lol its nice to get out and get some really nice good games 🐷💖

Pig boops are for my fellow killer mains in time of much needed support not for megs! (it's always megs that try to do it) 🐖

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

The less potato teammates I have to deal with, the better.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

You get good people but you dont get tryhards either.

• katerbater
    katerbater Member Posts: 125
    Options

Despite having quite a number of hours in the game, I don't play as well as most people with the same experience. I like this rank because I have fun being against a variety of skill levels, not just super good ones that destroy me or super bad ones that I destroy. It gives me experience with ones that are good, my level, and ones who may still be learning. I do enjoy helping people learn to get better, so I try not to bully in those cases. But overall, I like the moderate level of gameplay that higher ranks don't really allow me to have.

• Sinful_Dreams
    Sinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53
    Options

Red. Solo que is much more tolerable when everyone else is red. As for killer, I enjoy it less because coordinated SWFs just completely destroy me, but other than that, it's usually a good experience when I'm playing red ranks as killer.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Generally high green rank and low purple rank, not as many clueless survivors and way less super trihard killers that only run slowdown perks. Bullying a killer isn’t fun for me cuz I just feel bad when it happens, but I also hate when killers will swear super hard for that 4k

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

Red cause I don't like to be left on the hook for 2 mins.

You get strong killers to practice with and no super tryhard facecampers

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

99% of the time I am just goofing around, so having a bunch of like-minded people and/or noobs is always great. Usually those of us who mess around don't rank up a whole lot so we are in brown town. I also don't play quite as often as I used to so the rank reset keeps me nice and low.

And the occasional noob stomp with a weak killer is fun as well

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    Options

Good players here with no spuds or cocky know-it-alls. Jmo.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I’m a try hard :P

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Usually green for killer and purple/red for survivor. Survivor is just because teammates are semi capable (facing the same killers gets boring though) high green/low purple ranks as killer is nice, I don’t have to care too much, just do dailies and chill, never really had interest in sweating it out in red ranks.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

I would say it doesn't matter to me as long as i play with friends. But if had to choose, i would honestly say i enjoy the game at "yellow ranks" ( i'm currently rank 15 ) when i play Survivor. As for killer, it doesn't matter because even though i am brown rank, they keep putting me against green/purple ranks.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

This ^

As a survivor i find it very fun to play in Yellow ranks

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

I always get fair/fun matches in green ranks as survivor. With killer it's a mix of green/yellow, but I can never stay in yellow too long because of how easy it is to pip in lower ranks.

To me the worst are the purple ranks. I've met some of the most toxic killers/survivors over there.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I'm rank 1 Killer and Survivor, I just like to play the game and see how good Survivors / Killer are.

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907
    Options

i prefer to just mess around as killer, and thats easier to do with newer survivors. plus i just hope to give someone a good first few memories of the game. for survivor, i guess its more in the low green ranks. im just not good enough to be higher, and though i dont mind losing, losing multiple games in a row is just stressful and annoying. and when i say lose, i dont mean me dying. i mean 3 or all 4 of us dying.

• BluePharoh
    BluePharoh Member Posts: 13
    Options

Purple ranks because survivors aren’t complete potatoes but it’s not a total struggle to play my main (legion)

• Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445
    Options

Green ranks give me hope bruh.

• tetsuo
    tetsuo Member Posts: 151
    Options

I'd say green ranks as a killer and purple as a survivor

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Anything below 4 is good for me. Having one red rank per game is usually ok as well, it's when you get to rank 4 when salt and toxicity really turn up. It's just stress I don't want/need.

• PigMainClaudette
    Options

I just got to rank 6 tonight, commonly playing with people above me and I'm praying for Rank Reset now. I get what you mean.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
    Options

I like all ranks in general. They give me more challenging survivors the higher the rank I am

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options

I like survivors who can challenge me as a killer. But around this rank I also filter out the survivors who play using that goddamn perk, Object of Obsession.

Usually I can find survivors who are good at the game but still curteous enough to not use every meta perk in the game. Because I tend to not use every meta perk for my killers as well.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Competent teammates and worthy opponents.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I mean, I can hold my own in Rank 3 as Legion, but I just don't find it fun at all. : P

Yeah, it's just not worth it.

• spirits_despair
    spirits_despair Member Posts: 39
    Options

well the rank system is crap so...

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Green and beginning of purple ranks as survivor, as killer I don't care.

I don't have to deal with Spirit, all the killers who play her get boosted to at least rank 5 because their killer is too strong and easy. I also get variety of killers who aren't potatoes so the game is still fun and not a cake walk. Also my teammates aren't complete wastes of space sometimes, but randoms are usually doing random things (being useless) lol. Generally ping isn't too bad around this rank (on console, still no dedicated servers thankfully).

As killer (main) I generally don't care about much. Rank, swf, ect. But I generally play mid tier or weak killers, so when I do get that 1/100 sweaty 4 man swf it hurts.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

No matter the rank, while the players are having fun, everything is fine for me.

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367
    Options

With SWF being set to highest rank SWF member I have had the chance to go up against Rank 2 killers, Rank 10 killers. I am currently rank 15.

In my case when I do SWF I very rarely pip up as I am going up against killers 5-10 ranks higher than me depending on who is playing in the SWF.

To me a fun match is one that lasts a bit.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Green, both as killer and survivor. As a killer, brown ranks = DCs 99% of the time. Green ranks aren’t as bad, purple and red ranks seem to get me a lot of toxic flashlight swf. I like having fun when I play, not sweating. As a survivor again, brown rank killers dc, purple and red rank killers are such try hards, green ranks aren’t as stressful, I can enjoy the game and mess around with my friends.