Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

POLL: How Noticable is the Higher Chance to gain better quality items as you prestige?

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
Loading poll...

Embedded Not Working?: http://www.strawpoll.me/16140005

Sorry if my wording is a bit confusing.

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited July 2018
    Lol prestiging is pointless I was told not to prestige Amanda because I wouldn't be getting the really good add-ons which is her lower rarity ones
    But I got her to prestige 3 and honestly the game has still been giving me video tapes, combat straps and medical files up the wazoo. if I'm lucky I might bump into an Amanda's Letter or Tampered Timer once every 5 webs but that's about it.
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

If you dont want the cosmetics, there's no point in prestiging your characters.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,198

It's a very small percentage. The Commons and Uncommon %s go down a few points from P0 to P3 and the Ultra Rares get a slight bump. I can't remember exactly the numbers, but it was considerably less than 5%.

• TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    I'd say somewhat noticeable for me? P3-Level 50 I find a lot of pink and purple add-ons for my survivors.
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    I have 3 p3 survivors and the rest are just 50 and below I see no difference in their bloodweb chances of better items at all
    same with the 5 P3 killers
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I honestly don't feel a diFFerence at all.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Slight difference. 10% or less I think

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

I can't notice any difference at all.