We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you approve of this ruin redesign?

Options
MysticAdvisor
MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
edited November 2019 in Polls

Ruin is still a hex but once broken the perk enters standby mode.

Once a survivor is downed/ hooked ruin reactivates for a limited amount of time 30/45/60 seconds. Stacks*

*Optional-For every injured survivor skillchecks are smaller when this perk is active.( if all/3/2 survivors are injured then the great zone is removed).

This keeps the perk from being useless and encourages survivors to heal.

What do you think? Also the na too strong option also means NO now.

sorry can’t add more poll options in an active poll lol.

Would you approve of this ruin redesign? 23 votes

Great idea!
17%
GibberishFoggyWeather_dfrenchieeRin_is_my_waifu 4 votes
Hmmm...it’s good but...(explain)
0%
Na...seems too strong
82%
BossLuigifan64Spartagone45Stormhaven13arslaNTheLegendDyl4n1jmaximo93PandiferDreskikermit_snacc_chokekaterbaterSupaSlay3r20Todgeweiht909SebaOutbreakGreentheNinjaKnotty1985sobrat1LordRegal 19 votes
It seems good just change the time it reactivates for...
0%
Post edited by MysticAdvisor on

Comments

• Shraar
    Shraar Member Posts: 219
    Options

Where's the "I think it's a bad idea" option? "It's too strong" doesn't really capture my opinion. Your options are Good/Good/OP/Good.

Experienced survivors are easily able to hit difficult skillchecks, so this won't affect them even if everyone is fully injured. Removing the Great Zone is just plain not fun: Survivors don't have a lot to do, let's not remove the 1 thing they can strive for while holding M1.

Also, how does this combo with Unnerving Presence? How small can those skillchecks be? Have you considered how anti-fun this will be on Doctor with Unnerving, Lullaby, Ruin, and Madness?

Overall, bad idea. Much worse than the current ruin, both in terms of power and design. This is just my opinion hopefully it doesn't come off as too harsh sorry!!

• MysticAdvisor
    Options

Sorry I forgot to add the “this is really*100 bad option. I can’t go back in and add one unfortunately.

However though I Like your criticism!

It introduces an argument that is logical and while this perk would become extremely viable.

All that would happen is that killers would run it 90% of the time and it becomes a greater meta.

Your also right about removing great skill checks but hey it’s just merely a suggestion.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    Na...seems too strong

Your options basically are

• Yes
    • Yes but
    • No, but yes
    • Yes, but yes
  • MysticAdvisor
    Options

Correction.

I added in the top that nah too strong also means straight up no.

but I wish I could alter the poll options:(

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Na...seems too strong

I'm sorry, I don't think it's a fair/good rework.

Ruin is a Hex. The Hex can be cleansed. That's the trade-off: A good advantage with high risk. And it's not even that powerful in high ranks, since survivors usually nail every great skill check. Progress is slower, yes, but they still can get the gens done somewhat fast.

While it can be really annoying sometimes, I think the perk is fine as it is now.