We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What would you like Devs to add to the game? Not talking about new killers or survivors

Options
Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited November 2019 in Polls

In the first one I mean NEW moris per killer

What would you like Devs to add to the game? Not talking about new killers or survivors 91 votes

Selectable Moris
15%
BossJesyaMomoSpartagone45SpacingLlamasbrokedownpalaceCreatorTHmusstang62Dr_LoomisCarlosyluyandere777Creepingcam1070FriendlyGuyZackAndCody 14 votes
Emotes
13%
ExerlinTheRockstarKnightAzurlynxGrootDudeRocketlauncher22SillierHorizon5PistolTimblynelmaneypperinIIIHuTcHIII909spirits_despair 12 votes
More Skins for Survivors
0%
More Skins for Killers
2%
BlueberryTheShape78 2 votes
New objectives to escape (not just gens or hatch)
42%
WeederickIhatelifeYucchiSlaughterhouse30h_DoctorMiriamGVerconisspgrayon444SblitcherJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1Dolphin9192Captain_SpauldingNikkiwhatI_am_NeganAxX7891not_QueefMellow7PandiferTAG 39 votes
Animation to charms (react on hit, unhook, etc)
3%
Luigifan64Supdog123KazuCon 3 votes
Other (add yours)
23%
RattmanMrDardonMister_xDzacmangamingMr_KMicheal_MyersElkKnucklesHoodiedRaptorrotasBenZ0Auron471sensualsatandfrenchieeMikeasauruspleasedontbetoxic117Endstilleconcious_consumersatanwuvsyouNomadd 21 votes

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options
    Selectable Moris

(and a mori rework)

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,024
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Lootboxes

😈

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Actually everything what you wrote there

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Other (add yours)

How about a normal settings menu?

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 791
    Options

######### is a selectable mori?

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Give trapper the fortnite default dance, so after he downs someone, he can default dance to BM them

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Buff Pig, and revert Myers Nerf.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,750
    Options
    Selectable Moris

Trapper and Wraith have such lame moris. No imagination. They deserve better.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't make more moris. I think they could easily make money off of them.

• Carlosylu
    Options
    Selectable Moris

New moris per killer and you can pick which one to have active

• concious_consumer
    concious_consumer Member Posts: 282
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Working game.

Competent hit registration and bug fixes. I can only imagine that this would require actual servers not some minecraft machines with 64 tick rate.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Everything, but emotes. Wish we could have got Withering Blight skin for Meg.

• yandere777
    yandere777 Member Posts: 728
    Options
    Selectable Moris

By emotes i mean stuff like fortnite. I'm fine with just pointing and waving

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options
    Other (add yours)

I'd love to see optional objectives based on the map to unlock further lore behind those maps. Something like an item linked to the killer from that map that reveals more story of the events that led to their being taken by the Entity

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Emotes

I like emotes

• spirits_despair
    spirits_despair Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Emotes

for real, new emotes would be lit,they should change the way the characters react and there movement on actions, nothing much just details...🙃

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Other (add yours)

I'd say more balance fixes. Specifically, hit registration. Impossible windows hit, hits through pallets, hits through dead hard. With implementation of dedicated servers this hurts my survivor experience real hard.

And also, golden toolbox on farm maps after rework, lol.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

We've had gens for 3 years and it's become so boring that I only run meme builds 70% of the time so I can still be entertained by this game

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

Yeah, emotes like fortnite can F off, that's for sure. But I think adding some emotes in dbd style would be great. For example an emote to say "stay here" would be very helpful in solo q

• satanwuvsyou
    satanwuvsyou Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Optimization on menus. Better/More earn-able skins. Ketchup drenched clothes just look silly.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,855
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Match replay function of every Player. If I play Killer I clould watch the match from my PoV to recognize mistakes better or what the other team did well.

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Bad weather scenarios...thunderstorms, wind, lightning, etc. Just for the visual effects.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Real actual dedicated servers that properly function right instead of the ones now on PC. BHVS - " I think we've done pretty good job so far!"

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,209
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Punish survivors for getting hit mid action.

• When hit during a continous action (repair, heal) they should flinch in place for a moment, temporarily immobilizing them and apply the penalties of a failed skillcheck.
    • When hit while vaulting, the remainder of the animation should be replaced by a slightly slower one.
  • TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options
    More Skins for Killers

As a Myers main, and huge fan of the Halloween films, I'd love to see them add the various film versions of Myers to the game. Just the matter of getting the rights to do it.

• Carlosylu
    Options
  • dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Devotion rewards

• Carlosylu
    Options
    Selectable Moris

I'd preffer rank rewards, or maybe both

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Other (add yours)

i want all of that.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Emotes

New/selectable Moris and new/varied Objectives are a must too, but the Killers need emotes darn it!

In character stuff of course, like the infamous Myers head tilt, rolling their shoulders, cracking their neck, cracking their knuckles, doing something cool with their weapon, showing off their power, laughing, etc.

Y'know, creepy stuff that a slasher villain might do.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Charm animation and selectable mori

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    Options

We need more objectives it could be a car or Vergil’s escape for 1/2 survivors/ breakers for gens/ gas/ parts/ objectives after gens/ escape elevator, etc.

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Survivor hex’s or an item and/or perk that respawns pallets. As well as additional objectives

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Other (add yours)

Scrap system for add-ons and offerings to refund bloodpoints. Savable Perk Loadouts for QOL change in selecting perks and builds.

• Drybones
    Drybones Member Posts: 10
    Options

New cosmetic stuff is always welcomed but the gameplay has remained the same for the most part since launch. There are rare occasions where they add killers that actually adds a new gameplay element instead of having powers from other killers mishmash-ed into one, but besides the addition of the huntress and nurse the game has remained stagnant.