We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which killer idea sounds the coolest?

Options
Jacoby2041
Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
edited November 2019 in Polls

I'm always literally obsessed with thinking about what the next killer could be and brainstorming ideas since survivors are just skins and everything else is boring, so yeah answer this poll

most of these options would be too difficult to make, too strong, and/or have integral flaws but we can dream

Edit: just to be clear I know some people have mentioned some of these ideas before, I'm not claiming them to be mine just seeing what people's opinions are on them

Which killer idea sounds the coolest? 46 votes

Turn into a survivor and trick people
15%
InjiGrandkuramaDr_Loomispleasedontbetoxic117anonymous31337psychoreborn150Aiadon 7 votes
Use fire to burn survivors and other objects
13%
Mister_xDVolantConch1719shardsNikotiinioh_0kIIIHuTcHIII 6 votes
Summon minions to carry out your bidding
2%
HatCreature 1 vote
Crawl up the wall/ceiling and drop down on people
13%
Spartagone45AcesthetiicPandiferrd_dexCarlosyluZackAndCody 6 votes
Spread evil dark fog which the survivors must use light sources to dissipate
21%
CetrenJacoby2041RaptorrotasTheShape78AwakeyAhoyWolfgaydavidkingGreentheNinjaNoOneEscapesNancymack5757 10 votes
Accumulate rage to use for powerful magical attacks/boosts
15%
WeederickGamer00ApackawolvesKnucklesGrootDudeMysticAdvisorCreepingcam1070 7 votes
Cause survivors to be moved/teleported to a different location against their will
8%
se05239A9F6pichumudkipShawndalight 4 votes
Literally all these ideas are garbage (#########)
4%
Slayer192845satanwuvsyou 2 votes
Some other crazy shiz (comment it below)
6%
BossGibberishRaven014 3 votes

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

The Tank from L4D or a tank-type of character.

A lot slower than regular Killers (still faster than Survivors), but way stronger: Damaging Generators sets them back by ~5%, Pallets can be destroyed with M1s, stuns are less effective (don't know a good % for that though), etc. etc.

Probably a giant standard Terror Radius too, maybe it can't gain Undetectable.

Idk, just thinking of a devastating & obvious Killer.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I voted for Minions but we seriously need more votes on turning into a Survivor to trick them. I would have chosen that but I am a necromancer through and through and I need my undead minions to rid the world of the living and, their pain sustains me and my dominance is pure.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

According to Wizard101, you’re a Myth Wizard. :P

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

Just want to say that turning into a Survivor will not work, as that will be so easily countered by SWF that it wouldn't even be funny.

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options

The teleporting survivors idea sounds super nice too though, wish you could choose multiple options. The turns into a survivor to trick them one sounds dope too.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    Options

I want Alien!

Spread dark fog and rage for powerful attacks sound great too.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I've got a few...

A knight (A hulking killer who doesn't easily take a beating and is a seasoned warrior.):

Slender (A teleporting and trapmaking killer, but way different to freddy. Also made before Freddy's Rework.):

(I'll make a part two in the next comment)

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Part 2 to my killers:

A Pirate (A killer who can harpoon survivors and drag them to them, however it's very situational):

A Mechanical Angel (A flying killer that can ambush survivors from the air:

And a Renovator (A strategic killer that can trap windows and pallets):

If any are good/need tweaks, let me know!

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

I also like an idea of a shadow killer of a sorts.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I just looked that up and that seems accurate yes :)

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

"Turn into a survivor and trick people" -Dead in the water because of SWF. Even against non-SWF groups this still isnt a very effective power/ Please god stop suggesting this power idea. It was a bad idea when people suggested it back when the game was first starting out, and its still a bad idea now.

"Use fire to burn survivors and other objects" - I think one of the devs or mods said they wanted something like this, didnt they? Might be cool if handled well.

"Summon minions to carry out your bidding" - I dont trust BHVR to make fuctioning AI minions.

"Crawl up the wall/ceiling and drop down on people" - Heavily map-reliant power. Unless they give Killers the ability to choose the map (without offerings), this power is dead in the water.

"Spread evil dark fog which the survivors must use light sources to dissipate" -I had a similar idea to this, could be cool.

"Accumulate rage to use for powerful magical attacks/boosts" - I also had a similar idea to this, can also be cool.

"Cause survivors to be moved/teleported to a different location against their will" - Cool idea, but would probably be a balancing nightmare.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712
    Options

I would think a fire killer would more fun for the killer and annoying for survivors not lethal just annoying

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Yep. We need The Thing chapter.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options

John Carpenter's The Thing Chapter, IT Chapter, Legion Rework, or Clayface from DC.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options

I was thinking more along the lines of the Spitter from L4D2 but Tank would be cool.

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    Options

This may help killers who are having a tough time with swf...it could work.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

Bruh I wanna be a wizard.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

The dark fog idea sounds pretty interesting to me. I think it would add some much needed atmosphere to the game as well.