Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did The Patch Release For PS4/XB1 Too?

Seanzu
Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Because if it did... It's almost as iff BHVR were telling the truth when they said it'd have to go through the whole certification again...

Also - Japan & Asia PS4 still don't have the already accepted for the rest of the world Clown DLC. So clearly Sony like to drag their feet.

I think a lot of us owe BHVR an apology for blaming it on them.

Comments

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    SenzuDuck said:

Because if it did... It's almost as iff BHVR we're telling the truth when they said it'd have to go through the whole certification again...

Also - Japan & Asia PS4 still don't have the already accepted for the rest of the world Clown DLC. So clearly Sony like to drag their feet.

I think a lot of us owe BHVR an apology for blaming it on them.

Yes it’s released on ps4. I would assume on Xbox too
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Typically in my experience smaller balance patchs don't require certification.

If it did maybe BHVR finally got their ######### together and is going todo simultaneous patchs from now on like every other studio on Earth. Hahaha doubt it :(

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Might_Oakk said:
    Typically in my experience smaller balance patchs don't require certification.

If it did maybe BHVR finally got their ######### together and is going todo simultaneous patchs from now on like every other studio on Earth. Hahaha doubt it :(

I mean, they did tell us the patch would go through full certification and afterwards all other patches would be same-day.