We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jack the Ripper or jeepers creepers?

Options
psychoreborn150
psychoreborn150 Member Posts: 1

I feel like either of these to should be added to the game, I don’t play a lot of killer so when I do I’d like to have a little more diversity. #Hagmain

Jack the Ripper or jeepers creepers? 20 votes

Jack the Ripper
75%
FallenRanger0BlueberryCrtKazzSpartagone45TerminatorGuyInnCognitoJacoby2041se05239Miss_Britanniasensualsatanoh_0k909Keane14440DeKillerKillerpsychoreborn150 15 votes
Jeepers creepers
25%
LiDurTheLegendDyl4n1doitagain_SebaOutbreakHorror_Poem 5 votes

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    Jack the Ripper

Jackie, definitely. It'd be pretty dope to see Behavior take on an iconic serial killer rather than yet another licensed movie character.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Neither.

Jack the Ripper was an actual killer, who whilst has appeared in other games like Assassin's Creed, in my opinion shouldn't be trivialized and used in a game.

Jeepers Creepers should be totally off limits on account of the director's history.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    Jack the Ripper

They already said they won't do Jeepers Creepers. But I wouldn't mind seeing an actual serial killer in the game.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Neither. Original.

• Miss_Britannia
    Miss_Britannia Member Posts: 165
    Options
    Jack the Ripper

Hell yeah, why not?

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    Options
    Jack the Ripper

Yeah AC Syndicate and even Identity V which BHVR helped work on. He can be brilliantly incorporated in other games. It's only fair that he gets added to DBD because he would be interesting.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    Options
    Jack the Ripper

Jack the Ripper would be amazing

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Neither is not an option?