Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you like events with alternative/distrackting objectives?

2»

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Yes, I like alternative objectives that don't go with the usual gameplay.

Mainly the balancing of objectives vs the flowers, against a good killer it could be pretty difficult to get everything done and I found myself choosing between objectives and flowers quite often

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    Yes, I like alternative objectives that don't go with the usual gameplay.

Wouldn't it be enough to give you emblem points for the flowers, so you don't derank by farming them?

I mean, what's the issue? If you want the flowers AND not being hooked, that would ofcourse not leave anything for the killer.

I mean, this sounds a bit like "I still want to play sweaty, when it comes to halloween events.". Do you mean it like that, or do I missunderstand you. Because that's what I liked about the flowers. Most survivors thought that there anyway the gens might not pop all, so they first tried to get their flowers and games went much less sweaty, which usually leaves the killer to be less sweaty, too.