Laurie’s New Cosmetic is bad...

I can’t believe how bad her new cosmetic looks. Do you think they could have tried any harder on her hair? The clothes are fine but the hair is so bad. I feel like they should re-do her whole appearance...

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

To me it's not bad. However, i use her old head on new body. Then switch it with new head on old body.

• silasbleu
    silasbleu Member Posts: 181

I actually like the new hair, not so much the outfit lol

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

I don't mind the hair, but I'm glad she finally got that outfit from the 1978 Halloween film. Very cool to see in game, being such a huge fan of the film. They nailed it.

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

The new skirt is a godsend for me. I always hated her pants, so having a skirt alternative is muy bueno.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited November 2019

I think she looks great. I had one in one of my Michael lobbies earlier. It felt so right chasing her down.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I love it! Her hair doesn’t look like uncooked noodles and there’s finally a canon outfit! So long banana pants!

I’m going to pick that up when Nancy’s comes out.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

The new hair makes me think they were going for a Halloween 2018 look, which is fine by me.

• December_1863
    December_1863 Member Posts: 206

I don't want to be mean to you OP, so I'm just gonna say that I disagree with you.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

hm... her outfit is really horrible, but her hair is cool, like a cool girl

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    edited November 2019

Her hair wasn't much better in the original Halloween movie...imo. The outfit is fine.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

I love it

• predragon12
    predragon12 Member Posts: 11

I thought the outfit was from the 2018 movie

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    edited November 2019

Why does her hair look like the end of my mop stick? 😂

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

No, it's from the original 1978 Halloween film when she's walking to school in the morning, and then later when she's walking home with her friends...

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Yes the hair is complete trash. Some of you are trippin cause its practically a white mop on her head. The description says "golden brown" lol lies. When skemooo uploaded it from the ptb files the hair looked sooo much better so I feel like maybe the hair color/texture didn't load properly in the released version? I'm hoping it'll look better in the next update.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

At least the new hair isn't transparent half the time and doesn't look like its been glued in place.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

Hair and Cardigan are cute. It’s the dress that kills it for me.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I actually love this hair and hope they don't change it, I think it's her best one so far and a lot more how I had imagined her hair being.

I just love the whole outfit looks actually ^_^ I did want it to be more accurate to the movie but with the skeleton framing I understand that they had to tailor it to the game measurements.

• Mhew
    Mhew Member Posts: 38

Her new cosmetics are fine, but i noticed her hair is white/gray instead bonde/brown, i think they should fix her hair texture/color.