We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Dead by Daylight-Chapter IX: From the Corridors (FAN MADE)

Options
TheEliteTurtle
TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108

Hello guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'm completely remaking this post for the third time because the older two were deleted (but at least now I know why). I have been thinking of what licensed killers I would like to see in Dead by Daylight. I considered Jason and Chucky, but those were common choices. So here is my personal pick for what licensed killer should be included in the roster. NOTE: This DLC would be only the killer and would be similar to the Leatherface DLC in that way.

Animated Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOAeOz2Rh74&

From the trailer, you saw that my pick for the game was Five Night's at Freddy's. I chose Springtrap in particular because of the unique killer qualities that he has. No other animatronic would fit the role better than he would. I will be going in the order from the story, to his abilities, to his perks, to his basics (and maybe some extra stuff in the comments).

Story: William Afton was a dark and suspicious man. He worked for Fazbear Entertainment had a business partner named Henry, who wasn't nearly as crazed as Afton. Afton gained a reputation as a child murderer throughout the 1980's. On one particular event, Afton murdered five children in "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" restaurant. He hid the evidence of his crimes in the suits of the animatronic attractions at the location, trapping the souls of the children inside. Some time later, the customers noticed snot, blood, and other bodily fluids seeping out of the animatronic characters noses and eye sockets. The pizzeria then closed shortly after due to sanitation issues.

Years after the murders, Afton returned to the Pizzeria's location to dismantle the animatronic suits. While doing this, he mistakenly set the souls of the children free. The spirits wanted revenge on Afton for all of the cruel things he had done to them. Afton, terrified by the spirits, quickly hid and sealed himself in the backroom of the location. He saw an old "Spring-Bonnie" suit, slouched against the wall. He quickly jumped inside the suit, knowing that it would protect himself from the spirits. Afton laughed and taunted at the spirits, knowing that he was completely safe from their danger. However, because he made too many sudden movements, all of the springlock mechanisms snapped. This completely covered him in scars, deep wounds, and punctures on his organs, thus eventually killing him. However, his reign of terror was no where close to complete.

Thirty years after the first location opened, a new attraction was opened by Fazbear Entertainment named "Fazbear's Fright". This attraction focused on the supposed haunting at Freddy's and as a memorial to those lost in the murders. An employee found the old springlock suit inside one of the safe rooms and re used it for the attraction. At night however, the suit roams the halls of the location, possessed by the spirit of Afton. Later in the week, Fazbear's Fright burned to the ground by an unknown cause.This would not stop him, though. He woke up underneath a pile of rubble, bloodthirsty as ever.

Afton washed up at another Fazbear Entertainment location, ready for more victims. However, this time he was not doing the trickery. Henry, Afton's old business partner, build the attraction and called it "The Maze" and lured him into the location. Henry then set the place ablaze. Afton wasn't as lucky this time. He and all of the remaining trapped spirits were burned and set free. All of the spirits went to heaven, except for Afton's. He was banished to "the darkest pit of hell" as said by Henry.

Afton woke up in a place familiar, far too familiar. He noticed certain details from every Fazbear Entertainment location he has ever been to. This was a purgatory. A place where he was defenseless against the monsters he has created, a place where he is punished for all of the unlawful deeds he has committed, a place where he can experience death again and again and again. Now, after many years of waiting, all of the dozens of victims he claimed can now get revenge on him. Afton was killed, then tortured, then reborn. This process went on for what seemed like years on end. After being tortured once more, Afton was waiting to reborn into the exact same location. He shut his eyes in absolute terror. Then, everything got quiet.

Afton, feeling a sense of security, slowly opened his eyes to see himself collapsed in tall grass. He slowly stumbled up and realized what he was wearing. It was the Spring-Bonnie suit before it was damaged by any fire. As if he just woke up in Fazbears Fright. He glanced at his surroundings and saw nothing but trees and forest for a good distance. He turned around to see a heavily damaged concrete structure. Some of the walls were completely torn off and the floor was moderately overrun by grass. Afton looked at the top of the structure, where he saw a blinking sign reading "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria". He didn't know how he got here, but he knew that The Entity called upon him, to kill. If there was one thing the purgatory taught him, it was that death was not an escape...

Ability: This killer has 2 abilities (like the pig). The first ability is called "Ticking Timer". All of the hooks are replaced Springlock suits. The suits are no different from the hooks, but they have one exception. While you're on the hook, you will be faced with constant skill checks. The skill checks become harder in stage 2 on the hook, but there is no struggling. While the skill checks aren't that difficult, you will be faced with an extreme penalty when you miss one.

The second abillity is called "Lurking Within The Afterlife". Once you hold M2 for 1.5 seconds, you enter "The Afterlife". Your soul exits the suit and is teleported to your original spawn location. Your suit remains stationary in the place you left it, but you, as the soul, can roam free. While in the the afterlife, you are almost completely invisible (similar to the wraiths cloak) and has no terror radius. Survivors can only see an unshaped blur while you're in the state. The afterlife state also grants you great speed (like hillbilly sprint). You are able to see survivors up to 40 meters away. You cannot attack while in the state either. To return to the normal state, you must find your suit (which has its aura revealed), and must hold M2 at it to return into the normal state. The amount of time it takes to get back in to the normal state is based off of how long you were in the soul state. Sorry if this concept is confusing but I'll answer any questions about it in the comments.

Add-ons: These might include harder skill checks in the suit, increasing the distance you can see survivors while in the soul state, and other wacky gimmicks!

Perks:

Hex: Bloodtaste: Your taste for blood increases as you injure survivors. When you hit a survivor, the hex gains a token (maximum of 4). For each token you have, your lunge distance is increased by 5/10/15 percent. All tokens are lost on the hex's destruction.

An Unknown Desire: A desire calls for a certain survivor. You become obsessed with a certain survivor. While chasing your obsession, you gain Bloodlust, 15/20/25 percent faster.

Iron Skull: If you get pallet stunned, there is a 30/40/50 percent chance the pallet will break.

Basics: His weapon is a crowbar. His movement speed is 4.6 m/s. This is the same as the trapper. He has standard lunge distance. Mori: Springtrap takes off his mask and sets it on the survivors head. The springlocks set off on the survivors head and then Springtrap drops the corpse.

Thanks for making it to the end! If you have any comments or questions, ill reply to em!

Comments

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    edited July 2018
    Options

So, just Springtrap. Wonder where you got that idea.

I like the Ticking Timer idea, bringing Springlock suits into the occasion is a pretty good idea, though my only question is how would a teammate rescue them from the hook?

"Lurking Within the Afterlife," however, is awful. The name does not roll of the tongue at all and is far too long, try something else such as Wandering Spirit. That's not much better, just an example, but something shorter than that mouthfull is ideal. Also, the ability itself is completely busted. You disable all abilities to hault the Survivor's progress, which isn't very fun, at least to me. Then, being able to see Survivors within a 40 meter range is huge. HUGE. That range is huge. That range is further than BBQ and Chili, a Perk some people already consider to be overpowered. However, that's only if you left the suit next to your spawn. Which, why would you? You would only ever use this ability to get a quick look around the surroundings, so having to take such a long time all the way back to be able to do anything again is awful, and they'll already have moved. Also, we have no confirmed appearance on what William Afton looks like, so we can't really tell what his ghost looks like either. I have no clue how to rework this to improve it, and it might be better to just completely change it, as it'll either be way too weak or way too strong.

Hex: Bloodtaste is hard to judge. I believe 15% more on a lunge would allow you to hit Survivors from a large distance away, which seems extremely overpowered. However, because it's attached to the Hex, it's hard to say for sure.

An Unknown Desire: Right, again, work on the name. The name describes nothing other than there is a desire, which the flavor text has already explained. Perhaps something like Dark Yearning or something along those lines. As for the actual perk itself... eh, it isn't too bad. It's actually pretty good, I could see myself running it.

Iron Skull: It should be your goal to not get stunned anyway, and so when you get stunned having a chance for the Pallet to break doesn't do too much; however, if it does break than it will completely negate any looping, however they'll have much more time to decide to run away so I don't know if that's for better or for worse.

All three of the perks could use a little flavor text buffer, but that isn't really necessary and just a personal thing.

Oh, a crowbar, wonder where you got that idea.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Options

Sorry if I was a little bit harsh ^^;

• TheEliteTurtle
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:

I like the Ticking Timer idea, bringing Springlock suits into the occasion is a pretty good idea, though my only question is how would a teammate rescue them from the hook?

"Lurking Within the Afterlife," however, is awful. The name does not roll of the tongue at all and is far too long, try something else such as Wandering Spirit. That's not much better, just an example, but something shorter than that mouthfull is ideal. Also, the ability itself is completely busted. You disable all abilities to hault the Survivor's progress, which isn't very fun, at least to me. Then, being able to see Survivors within a 40 meter range is huge. HUGE. That range is huge. That range is further than BBQ and Chili, a Perk some people already consider to be overpowered. However, that's only if you left the suit next to your spawn. Which, why would you? You would only ever use this ability to get a quick look around the surroundings, so having to take such a long time all the way back to be able to do anything again is awful, and they'll already have moved. Also, we have no confirmed appearance on what William Afton looks like, so we can't really tell what his ghost looks like either. I have no clue how to rework this to improve it, and it might be better to just completely change it, as it'll either be way too weak or way too strong.

Hex: Bloodtaste is hard to judge. I believe 15% more on a lunge would allow you to hit Survivors from a large distance away, which seems extremely overpowered. However, because it's attached to the Hex, it's hard to say for sure.

An Unknown Desire: Right, again, work on the name. The name describes nothing other than there is a desire, which the flavor text has already explained. Perhaps something like Dark Yearning or something along those lines. As for the actual perk itself... eh, it isn't too bad. It's actually pretty good, I could see myself running it.

Iron Skull: It should be your goal to not get stunned anyway, and so when you get stunned having a chance for the Pallet to break doesn't do too much; however, if it does break than it will completely negate any looping, however they'll have much more time to decide to run away so I don't know if that's for better or for worse.

All three of the perks could use a little flavor text buffer, but that isn't really necessary and just a personal thing.

Hey, any criticism is accepted!

First, it would just be like a normal hook. They would just pull the survivor out of the suit.

Second, I guess "Wandering Spirit" would be a better name for it. Another concept I had for it was for the spirit to not have ANY aura reading ability (other than to see your suit) and to just have an extremely increased hearing range, so things like gens, sprinting, healing, and other stuff would be easier to detect. It would make the abillity more skill based. I wanted this abillity to be a tracking abillity. It would have survivors who are doing gens and other actions be more vulnerable than those who are not. It would be a way to slow the game down a bit. Remember though, the spirit is very fast and can easily get across the map. Also, for Afton's spirit appearance, I just said an unshaped blur. The keyword is unshaped, so there is no real appearance needed.

For the bloodtaste perk, it was supposed to be like this: Ruin is to gens as Bloodtaste is to survivors. Its unique quality is that it's supposed to be an abillity which starts weak and gets stronger as the game progresses (or until the hex is destroyed).

For the second perk, I had no clue to what the name should have been (but again, Dark Yearning sounds better).

The third perk was not really supposed to be good on its own. It would just make great combos with Enduring and Brutal Strength.

The Crowbar thing was the only thing I took from your post, but what better things are there? I was thinking of a robotic fist as his weapon but I didn't want to copy the hag. A knife is something that Myers uses, so I cant do that either.

There were two reasons why I though Springtrap should be a stand alone. One was because I had no clue who any good survivors there could be? I mean, maybe Henry? The second was to balance the number of killers to survivors.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Options

@TheEliteTurtle said:

First, it would just be like a normal hook. They would just pull the survivor out of the suit.

Second, I guess "Wandering Spirit" would be a better name for it. Another concept I had for it was for the spirit to not have ANY aura reading ability (other than to see your suit) and to just have an extremely increased hearing range, so things like gens, sprinting, healing, and other stuff would be easier to detect. It would make the abillity more skill based. I wanted this abillity to be a tracking abillity. It would have survivors who are doing gens and other actions be more vulnerable than those who are not. It would be a way to slow the game down a bit. Remember though, the spirit is very fast and can easily get across the map. Also, for Afton's spirit appearance, I just said an unshaped blur. The keyword is unshaped, so there is no real appearance needed.

For the bloodtaste perk, it was supposed to be like this: Ruin is to gens as Bloodtaste is to survivors. Its unique quality is that it's supposed to be an abillity which starts weak and gets stronger as the game progresses (or until the hex is destroyed).

For the second perk, I had no clue to what the name should have been (but again, Dark Yearning sounds better).

The third perk was not really supposed to be good on its own. It would just make great combos with Enduring and Brutal Strength.

The Crowbar thing was the only thing I took from your post, but what better things are there? I was thinking of a robotic fist as his weapon but I didn't want to copy the hag. A knife is something that Myers uses, so I cant do that either.

There were two reasons why I though Springtrap should be a stand alone. One was because I had no clue who any good survivors there could be? I mean, maybe Henry? The second was to balance the number of killers to survivors.

Fair enough.
    And by "wonder where you got that idea" I was referencing the fact that I made a standalone Springtrap concept ages ago that you commented on.

• TheEliteTurtle
    Options

@TheEliteTurtle said:

Fair enough.
    And by "wonder where you got that idea" I was referencing the fact that I made a standalone Springtrap concept ages ago that you commented on.

Yeah, I got that.