We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do we need dead bodies on Lerys?

Options
AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Dead Bodies = Scary

Scary = Good

Do we need dead bodies on Lerys? 47 votes

I crave dead bodies on Lerys
70%
PandomMister_xDYucchiDaddyTrappersGirlTapeKnotPolarBearAshleyWBxmenfanaticTheLegendDyl4n1UncannyLuckElkGreyCatTragicSolitudeTheRockstarKnightdrunky26StrancolThGameIsHardButSoAmIGrootDudeAuron471doitagain_ 33 votes
No I'm extremely boring
14%
OnryosTapeRentalsMegDensonJacoby2041GrandkuramaCymerDreskiDr_Loomis 7 votes
How did I get here again?
14%
CJsDBDRocketlauncher22luka2211AwakeyJed_Olsenanonymous31337FriendlyGuy 7 votes

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

I think dead bodies will make it seem quite a bit more eerie and hopeless.

A hospital seeping with death is fitting.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723
    Options

Another map for the Lerys realm would be awesome like if it was for the top floor & roof.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options
  • Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Options
    No I'm extremely boring

I don't like dead bodies in dead by daylight, simply because it doesn't fit the narrative. The game should represent an endless struggle of the survivors between hope and fear. They are doomed to repeat the cycle over and over again. It doesn't matter, how often you die or escape. You will end up at the campfire again and get dragged back into one realm of the entity to face one of her killers.

Dead bodies would suggest, that there is a way out. That death can be a solution and escape from the entity.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2019
    Options

There are dead bodies in Hawkins. The dead bodies aren't actually the bodies of previous survivors; they're the memories of dead bodies.

I don't know if I'm explaining that right. There are dead cows on Lery's. The cows were never in the Entity's realm. It would be the same with any human corpses. They could be random human corpses, or they could be the memories of the Doctor's dead victims.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

I could go for some bodies on beds n stuff. Maybe not on the floor so it wouldn't get bumpy to run on.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

we have dead cows...

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    No I'm extremely boring

I like the feeling of utter loneliness. If there are bodies in maps, I would rather they look long-dead like in Gideon rather than fresh like in Hawkins (although it does add to the authenticity of the Hawkins in the tv show).

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

I’m going to teabag the dead bodies lol

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 327
    Options
    So you're saying the dead random pig in one of the beds doesn't count???? Whaaat
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

I feel their should be dead bodies all over the place on every map. i mean it is DBD after all, the entity craves dead bodies.