We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ghostface or The Legion

Options
greivous654321
greivous654321 Member Posts: 27

Ghostface or The Legion 73 votes

Ghostface
78%
Mc_HartyNMCKELuigifan64GibberishPandomMister_xDTohmoBlueberryYucchi0h_DoctorStormhaven13MiriamGMat_SellaarslaNAztreonam78AshleyWBHatCreatureTheLegendDyl4n1BasementBubbaGrandkurama 57 votes
The Legion
21%
CrtKazzshardsMyNamePeteTheRockstarKnightGrootDudeCrowFoxyAuron471Raven014CarlosyluVenoxxieanonymous31337FriendlyGuyDarootLeafstorm[Deleted User]BluePharohNeigeflocon 16 votes

Comments

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Ghostface or the legion what?

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options
    Ghostface

If your looking to buy a killer ghostface is definitely better

• 2Khours
    2Khours Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Ghostface

at first i HATED ghostface, but once you decide to use his stealth instead of always trying to stalk, he's like a way better version of wraith and CAN be a inferior myers as well, take the right decisions and you'll destroy everyone

• AGuyNamedKane
    AGuyNamedKane Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Ghostface

I would agree. However, I'm sure Legion will get a buff sometime in the future. Hopefully. Probably won't be for a while though. Go with Ghost Face.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Ghostface

I was tempted to go legion because they're just a decent killer with no surprises but GhostFace seems like he can be played in a couple more ways than legion itself.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options
    Ghostface

In both going against and playing as? Ghostface. Ain't nobody like Legion.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options
    Ghostface

I'm assuming you want to buy one of them, def Ghostface. He has the best stealth in the game with no drawbacks, Stalking will be difficult at first but the general consensus is to avoid Stalking unless you know you'll get it and being broken out of stealth isn't the end of the world. Hell if someone looks at you then you know someone is nearby ;)

I love Legion and will always love them but after their huge nerf they aren't the same. They're still fun but they need more love from BHVR with their stats and add-ons, they were completely medicated and went from adrenaline junkies to coming down with severe asthma.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    Options
    Ghostface

Legion's power is much more unique, they are not so weak, but now ghost face is better bcs he is simply more powerful and actually more fun to play (without stalking).

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
    Options
    The Legion

#BuffLegion

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options
    Ghostface

Legion has better perks overall but GF is more fun to play.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options
    Ghostface

Ghostface is incredibly good and versatile if you know what your doing. My friend mains him, Legion, and Hag at rank 1.

Ghostface has 2 good perks vs legions 1 good perk. Sadly imho Discordance is a underrated perk and its incredibly powerful for awareness. I love using Discordance, Thrilling Tremors, Pop Goes the Weasel, and A Nurse's Calling on GF.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options
    Ghostface

I like both, but Ghostface wins out for me. I was considering getting Legion a while back (held off due to the backlash and complaints) because I liked the concept of an urban killer. I liked the look of Legion, and the fact that it was clearly inspired by Scream/Ghostface nearly sealed the deal for me... but then Ghostface got leaked, and he won me over instantly by a landslide as I always loved the character and wanted him added. So Ghostface it is :)

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options
    The Legion

Legion bae.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296
    Options
    Ghostface

Looks like we got ourselves a Tru3talent believer. That whole shtick is not the only good way to play him, if you think stalking is bad when playing Ghost Face, maybe you haven't gotten the hang of the killer quite yet.

• 2Khours
    2Khours Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Ghostface

3K+ each game with him in red ranks, yea for sure i haven't

• Neigeflocon
    Neigeflocon Member Posts: 13
    Options
    The Legion

Ghostface for efficiency and better matches.

Legion for Bhvr's somewhat neglected kid. They need the love.

• RedHoodGhostface
    Options
    Ghostface

I prefer playing as Ghostface. As a Survivor, I prefer going against Ghostface.

I suck at playing as The Legion. I suck at playing against The Legion.

Ghostface is actually very easy to escape from if you're patient and aware. I'm sure the same can be said for most Killers, but players who play as Ghostface like to crouch and try to hone in on his abilities, which ultimately slows them down and gives me more time to react and spot him. Playing as Ghostface, I never use the crouch function.

I've escaped a lot of the matches with Ghostface, I still have yet to escape from a match that involves The Legion.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    The Legion

Ghostface has a better base kit. But Legion has better perks.

As a Legion main, I'll say legion. I prefer to run around and stab people, instead of Tbagging & stalking... : P

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    The Legion

I find that Discordance isn't as useful as Mad Grit, but maybe that's because people body block me constantly. I also think Iron Maiden is underrated since survivors love wasting time screaming since it's something they control. It's great for knowing where they are. : )

But, a perks strength is up to the person that uses it I suppose.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

This would be easier if I knew the context to the question.