We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you like a in-game chat?

Options
Creepingcam1070
Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330

I loved Friday The 13th The Game's in-game chat but what about for Dead By Daylight? It would be a pretty big buff for solo queues, but is it necessary?

Would you like a in-game chat? 43 votes

Yes
9%
TheLegendDyl4n1[Deleted User]Starbricks19NoOneEscapesNancy 4 votes
No
76%
MandyBossLuigifan64GibberishRattmanPandomPigNRunFibijeanYucchiDaddyTrappersGirlMiriamGAcesthetiicarslaNCoodanse05239MisterCremasterGrandkuramaElkKnucklesGrootDude 33 votes
Maybe
13%
RainbowPatooieDreskiAhoyWolfCarlosyluCreepingcam1070StarWae 6 votes

Comments

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Maybe

Pre game yes, in game no

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    No

I’d like end-game chat though for console, with the option to disable it of course.

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    edited November 2019
    Options
    No

I'm on PS4, and every now and then I get invited to the survivor in-game chat... as a 37 year old adult, it did not take me long to realize that this is not something I would want turned on much, if ever, in the game.

I'm totally fine with not-winning as a solo-queue survivor if it means I don't need to listen to whiny ass entitled children complain about every single thing that person (survivor and killers) are doing in the game. I have to deal with enough whiny-ass-adults and children in the real world :P

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    No

I would want it at pre-game lobby and end-game. Something like that.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    No

This and emotes = NO.

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    Options
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    No

F13 showed how ridiculous soundboards could become. Just look for it on YouTube.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    No

No. And if it ever was implemented, I'd turn it off. I don't wanna have to listen to some child playing DbD in the apartment kitchen while their mother is yelling at them for not helping, plus dogs barking and babies crying or whatever in the background.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options
    No

Never. It's good the way it is. Would make the game way too toxic, and there are already other ways to "communicate" in the game, especially if you are playing with friends.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Maybe

I really didn't want it exactly in the game as well. I just made it because I just wanted to throw some ideas and see if they stick.

Im glad you guys are all polite about your opinions on this.

Post edited by Creepingcam1070 on