We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Polls Should Be Allowed in General Discussion

Options
MisterCremaster
MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

I don't understand why polls are not allowed in general discussion. They would help make a lot of things a lot more concise, and easier to follow. As it is, the polls board doesn't get as much viewership, so we have people doing the old: A B C option, and expecting people to comment. Some polls would be really interesting if people actually saw them... in the general chat.

Polls Should Be Allowed in General Discussion 14 votes

Allow Polls in General Discussion
85%
PeasantSlaughterhouse3MisterCremasterKillermainBTWm8TheShape78AwakeyAhoyWolfAldoferCreepingcam1070NoOneEscapesNancyLordRegalStarWae 12 votes
Do Not Allow Polls in General Discussion
14%
BossSnyprLife 2 votes

Comments

• MisterCremaster
    Options

@Peanits is there a reason polls aren't allowed in GD?

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed there. I understand wanting to keep the forums neat and tidy with different categories, but some things can go into more than just 1 category.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,292
    Options

We created a Polls sub channel as we feel this is where polls are suited best - as yes it is better to keep things categorised and whilst we understand that things can fall into more that one category, the predominant category that a thread containing a poll, is going to be in the polls channel.

We are always looking at ways to improve the forums and we take feedback into consideration so this might change in the future, but not for now.

• MisterCremaster
    Options

Thanks for the response! GD just gets so much more viewership, we lose a lot of interesting data in the polls. I like that you guys are actively moving discussions more, so it does get people to view the other areas of the forums.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Do Not Allow Polls in General Discussion

Nah, i like things organized like this.