We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Among these killers, who is the one you have the most fun playing as/against?

Options
StarWae
StarWae Member Posts: 8

Not the strongest, just the one you have the most fun playing as and against.

Among these killers, who is the one you have the most fun playing as/against? 39 votes

The Demogorgon
35%
Luigifan64PandomAcesthetiicCoodanBoosted_DwightHailohDarootLeafstormSebaOutbreakDrybonesNyaren_ChanStarWaemack5757AiadonPSP 14 votes
The Nightmare
10%
musstang62CarlosyluypperinDeKillerKiller 4 votes
The Ghost Face
10%
Mister_xDGrandkuramaNoOneEscapesNancyWalkedMoss92 4 votes
The Pig
12%
Weederickse05239xEaKa1roHameesedeer 5 votes
The Shape
15%
[Deleted User]dfrenchieeTheShape78PistolTimbKinglyKingVeeAllhel1 6 votes
The Legion
15%
CJsDBDRicardiBacardiRaven014Creepingcam1070anonymous31337LordRegal 6 votes

Comments

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    The Demogorgon

Playing survivor against the Demogorgon cause it's funny to try and dodge his Shred, also because those sounds he makes when traversing portals or attacking still take me by surprise every now and then.

As for having fun playing one of those, I'd say Freddy. Nothing better than watching survivors avoiding all the pallet loops cause they're not sure if they're fake or not.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options
    The Demogorgon

I like to play against the Demogorgon, mostly because i like his audio theme, i know it sounds silly but i like the ambiance there is when in a match against this killer :D

• KinglyKingVee
    KinglyKingVee Member Posts: 11
    Options
    The Shape

I love playing as Myers because being able to tier up on unsuspecting survivors is a wonderful feeling. Playing against him is also fun too, because it's definitely a rush to be chased while he is in T3.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    The Nightmare

I love playing as and against Freddy.

He is just one of those killers I will genuinely smile with glee for whether I'm playing as him or against him.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    The Pig

I only own three of these six, and only one of the remaining three I've played a bit with.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    The Legion

Its fun to play as and see a legion. Plus I love the character.

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56
    Options
    The Shape

Michael are almost always my downfall but every time there is one we at least have a couple fun and epic chases