The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which tome 1 challenge took way too long to finish?

2»

Comments

• InkedRaider
    InkedRaider Member Posts: 19

Getting 3 skill checks with This Is Not Happening. My teammates kept trying to heal me and I kept getting great skill checks while I wasn't injured.. Took 6 or 7 matches. Thank you to the two Nancy's who blocked me in a corner to heal me. I really didn't want healed but thank you anyway.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

Crow one probably took the longest because I forgot I was even doing it after a couple matches. Would've been sweet to just disrupt the crows at the swamp boat and be done instantly lol

• rayoxium
    rayoxium Member Posts: 112

It had to have been the chest searching one

everyone else was trying to complete it as well, and we all burned coins but it wasn’t enough!!!

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314

Didn't finist tome 1 yet, but I can say the crows one.

I often play killer and the maximum number of crows that i could find as a killer was maybe 2 #########?

Then i realized that playing survivor make crows appear everywhere so i disturbed 10 crows a match.

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

Surviving with claudette, i have her at lvl 1 and i'm at red ranks why the hell i have to farm to level up her if i will never use her again?

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

No challenge for me took more than 1 or 2 matches

That said, 1 match of Trapper was too much. Especially with his fun new bugs, just in time for challenges that require suffering through playing him.