We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

How Should the Archives Work?

Options
TheLegendDyl4n1
TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

How Should the Archives Work? 14 votes

Keep it as it is right now
7%
Fibijean 1 vote
Allow you to complete each level as you progress threw the Archive on your own time
85%
DaddyTrappersGirlMiriamGAsePlayerJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1Micheal_MyersElkOverdoseTdfrenchieezmassaniDrybonesNyaren_Chan 12 votes
Keep it how it works right now but add how much longer we have to wait for each level as well as show us what we must do for each level so we can prepare (like get the perk on a killer we will need)
7%
SebaOutbreak 1 vote

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    Allow you to complete each level as you progress threw the Archive on your own time

I kind of go for both 'b' and 'c'. I would like to go at you own pace. However, i get that they want to limit it so everyone doesn't burn out and they can change it last minute if they think something is wrong. I would actually like more Tomes so we can have it done faster. Or more cosmetics in the tiers like 100 teirs, but more tomes so we can get there faster. This rift is still new and it can change if people express their concerns in feedback.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

About the Archives, Lore ( one of my favorite things about this game ) shouldn't be hidden behind difficult challenges. When you look at the fourth level of the Archives.. it's insane.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

i agree fully, there is still alot of things that can happen with this, we just need to make our voices loud enough to be heard.