We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should you gets stacks from Inner Strength?

Options
Nikotiini
Nikotiini Member Posts: 77

Should you gets stacks from Inner Strength? 24 votes

Yes
37%
PhantomMask20763FibijeanTheLegendDyl4n1GrootDudeKillermainBTWm8MedicSpirit7AhoyWolfpichumudkip[Deleted User] 9 votes
No
62%
Mc_HartyLuigifan64GibberishInjiTapeKnotMegaWaffleJacoby2041CJsDBDHudsonjasonq500fly_172Rin_is_my_waifuzmassaniSebaOutbreakDeKillerKiller 15 votes

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Yes

I’d like the perk if it gave me tokens per totem cleansed.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options
    No

While I would like for it to see a token system; it ultimately wouldn’t be good because one person could just horde all 5 leaving the rest of the team ######### (if they have Inner Strength).

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    No

Lets not give Survivors a perk that basically gives them 5 free heals please? If they hoard them all.

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    Options
    No

All it'd result in would be one person urban evasioning around the map and hoarding all the totems for themselves.Being able to prep one heal for yourself is enough.

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    Options
    No

@Luigifan64 "horde all 5" ?

I am usually the one using Small Game in my team, and it's my task to destroy all 5 totems to prevent us from noed. So that's not "hording".

As a survivor I would so much love to get tokens. And that somehow tells me, that it would be totally op. I would have 5 free heals and just combine that with lithe and dance with me, just to vanish into the next locker for 7 seconds.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    Yes

I hate feeling like I can't cleanse to get NOED out of the way because that would mean getting suboptimal use out of my perk, but at the same time being worried that if I don't cleanse, I'll lose totems anyway to my teammates. And I'd like it if I didn't have to struggle not to get unreasonably angry at teammates who don't have Inner Strength cleansing totems when I need them for my perk.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
    No

I say no (not because I think 5 locker heals would be "OP") but because people would stack as many tokens as they could messing anyone else running the perk. With that being said I also think the perks popularity isn't near enough for this to actually BE a problem.

I'll still keep my answer as "No" but its due to possible implications should the perk ever become "meta".

On a side note in the event you enter a locker the same time a killer hits and downs you does it auto eject you from the locker or is it possible to heal yourself up from the "down" state? Its such a rare occurrence I'm not sure.