The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which Exhaustion perk will you use after patch 2.1.0

( Sprint, Lithe, Balance Landing, Dead Hard, Adrenaline )

for me it's lithe for 3 reason:

1- You can activate it when you need it
2- You can run free before the chase without get exhaustion
3- It's work with (quick and quite, dance with me, vigil)

and i will use Adrenaline in swf .

Comments

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Adrenaline and Sprint Burst on Nea because I have a flashy outfit on her.

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

To be honest, using lithe and balance landing together looks pretty good since they have conditional triggers and you can just choose which one you want.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I'll probably stick with Lithe and Adrenaline. I like Lithe because, even though it's situational, it works well with other perks, like you said, and there's a bit more freedom in when you use it. I like Dead Hard, but it's almost worthless once the killer knows you have it so I might lean toward Adrenaline.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I've been using Dead Hard the past few days and it works wonders :)
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

Lithe and Adrenaline as well

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    I've always liked Dead Hard.

Will probably stick with that
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Sprint burst. 
    I'd rather not get stuck in a chase and then hit with a bottle with an exhaustion addon leaving DH/BL/Lithe useless. If anything the exhaustion changes just made SB the even more obvious choice (to me at least). 
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

Sprint Burst.
    It's still good. Dead Hard has too many conters. Lithe triggers quite unreliable. Either because the chase doesn't trigger, the killer is laggy (not uncommon here in Europe), or exhaustion AddOns. Balanced Landing is more reliable, but problem is that drop spots are quite rare on maps.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Lithe, as always. That wont change. I never liked sprint burst, since the other works better in combo with other perks.