We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you feel the Orignal 4 survivors get put in the spotlight more than others?

Options
TheLegendDyl4n1
TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

i understand that they are the OG 4 but im kind of tired of always seeing the best, really cool stuff for the OG 4 survivors IMO.

Do you feel the Orignal 4 survivors get put in the spotlight more than others? 36 votes

Yes
52%
0h_DoctorshardsMegMain98TheLegendDyl4n1Knuckleswait4him2leaveMedicSpirit7PigsterPistolTimboTechnicCreepingcam1070MrsGhostfacezmassani[Deleted User]UrbanEvadingthefallenloserNoOneEscapesNancyDeKillerKillertoxicjeffmain123 19 votes
No
2%
Dr_Loomis 1 vote
Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No
44%
FoggyDownpourWhite_OwlGibberishJetTheWaffleCatSpartagone45TapeKnotElkFog_KingGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96Boosted_DwightAwakeyCarlosylufly_172pichumudkipAllhel1 16 votes

Comments

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options
    Yes

It's just a natural part of them being first. Sub Zero, Scorpion and Raiden were some of the first mortal kombat kharacters for example, and they eat up those games' spotlight almost completely.

• shards
    shards Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Yes

they are free and they have good perks so people will play them more and thus they get more cosmetics

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Yes

i just wish they would realize that, while its good that they were the og 4, the other characters deserve the spotlight too

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Yes because they are the free characters. However, i do want others to be in on the spotlight. I feel that Meg should've got a Blight skin to match with her other ogs.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

I mean, of course the original survivors should have some attention, but I would not want the game to be focused on only them either. There should been some balance.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    Yes

Like think of Rainbow, Ubi loves to focus on the OG operators. But, that doesn't mean they neglect the DLC ops.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

It's natural, considering that they are the free ones most people use.