We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I Challenge You to...

Options
TheEdgeGamer
TheEdgeGamer Member Posts: 26

That's right. I'm challenging you to do one of the following challenges below. Choose your challenge down below. I know we just got some challenges from the Archives but I want to issue a true challenge. If you want to issue you own challenge, then make some in the comments. Good luck.

I Challenge You to... 14 votes

As the Pig, sacrifice all 4 survivors by your reverse bear trap.
0%
As the killer, hook all 4 survivors in the basement. They all must be hooked at the same time, sacrifices do not count.
14%
HoodiedABannedCat 2 votes
Play every killer you own. As each killer, you must kill everyone with only one perk and no add-ons.
7%
pootis_Bear 1 vote
As a survivor, play with No Mither and Object of Obssession only and live to tell the tale. Oh and you cannot get hooked, once. No items either.
14%
Yung_SlugDeKillerKiller 2 votes
As a survivor, you cannot throw down a single pallet. You can still vault through windows and over pallets. But you can't throw a single one.
7%
dfrenchiee 1 vote
With your friends, no one can use perks, items, or even offerings. AND if one person is hooked, you cannot save them.
21%
JawsIsTheNextKillerTheEdgeGamer[Deleted User] 3 votes
With your friends, only two people can repair generators and cleanse totems. And the other two people can heal, unhook people and open the exit gates only.
14%
Boosted_DwightNoOneEscapesNancy 2 votes
One of the Comment's challenges.
21%
BossAwakeyRin_is_my_waifu 3 votes

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

My challenge: Breathe.

I pick my comment's challenge.

*breathes*

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options
    With your friends, no one can use perks, items, or even offerings. AND if one person is hooked, you cannot save them.

Haha the joke's on you. I have no friends!

Oh.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    As a survivor, play with No Mither and Object of Obssession only and live to tell the tale. Oh and you cannot get hooked, once. No items either.

I think this might be interesting. Will let you know how this works out.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

My brain didn't register the no-hook rule until now.

Welp... time to do a sabo build and hope I find a toolbox from a chest.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    As the killer, hook all 4 survivors in the basement. They all must be hooked at the same time, sacrifices do not count.

Done this before

Nobody gets out of demos dungeon

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

I'll let someone pick my challenge.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited November 2019
    Options

Fun times with old Nurse.

• pootis_Bear
    pootis_Bear Member Posts: 645
    Options
    Play every killer you own. As each killer, you must kill everyone with only one perk and no add-ons.

The only one I will have a problem with is probably nurse

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

Don't cry for spirit nerfs for a month

Difficulty: 11/10

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

I already did this, alot actually as all she needs is QoL changes, which are not nerfs or buffs