Killer Tier List

I'm not going to rank them individually because people will use that to hijack it. 3 tiers just like the perks.. but in reverse. Tier I, II and III

Tier I being the best in this case. This killer list is considered without addons. Just the base setup of what a killer is. Addons and perks can change this list a bit. I'll do both versions.

WITHOUT ADDONS/Offerings/Perks

Tier I

Nurse
Hag
Hillbilly
Clown

Tier II

Huntress
Pig
Trapper
Myers
Doctor
Leatherface

Tier III

Freddy
Wraith

(Note: These are not ranked, but grouped in tiers. Without addons)

WITH THE BEST ADDONS/OFFERINGS/PERKS etc...

Tier I

Nurse
Hag
Clown
Huntress
Hillbilly
Myers

Tier II
Freddy
Wraith
Trapper
Pig
Doctor
Leatherface

Tier III

None

Note: WIth the best addons there isn't a definitive "weak" killer anymore. All killers are less likely to get looped as hard. Freddy with a 5 second dream transition and any other nice addon is clearly mid tier

Comments

• DCgames
    DCgames Member Posts: 40

my opinion wraith is tier 1 lol

• DCgames
    DCgames Member Posts: 40

@DCgames said:
    my opinion wraith is tier 1 lol

hes so good i call him DADDY BING BONG

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I'm not going to rank them individually because people will use that to hijack it. 3 tiers just like the perks.. but in reverse. Tier I, II and III

Tier I being the best in this case. This killer list is considered without addons. Just the base setup of what a killer is. Addons and perks can change this list a bit. I'll do both versions.

Tier I

Nurse
    Hag
    Hillbilly
    Clown

Tier II

Huntress
    Pig
    Trapper
    Myers
    Doctor
    Leatherface

Tier III

Freddy
    Wraith

Tier I

Nurse
    Hag
    Clown
    Huntress
    Hillbilly
    Myers

Tier II
    Freddy
    Wraith
    Trapper
    Pig
    Doctor
    Leatherface

Tier III

None

Note: WIth the best addons there isn't a definitive "weak" killer anymore. All killers are less likely to get looped as hard. Freddy with a 5 second dream transition and any other nice addon is clearly mid tier

I agree with this mostly, all I would personally say is that Leatherface should be with Wraith and Freddy.

He sucks

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

clown is not tier 1 no way, he has 0 mobility, no map pressure, the only thing he can do make survivors waste pallets more quickly besides that normal killer.
    Hag again i know some ppl make out the hag to be a beast imo shes not, in 1000hrs i havent seen 1 good hag, at this point might aswell not exist.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@IronWolf115 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Tier I

Nurse
    Hag
    Hillbilly
    Clown

Tier II

Huntress
    Pig
    Trapper
    Myers
    Doctor
    Leatherface

Tier III

Freddy
    Wraith

Tier I

Nurse
    Hag
    Clown
    Huntress
    Hillbilly
    Myers

Tier II
    Freddy
    Wraith
    Trapper
    Pig
    Doctor
    Leatherface

Tier III

None

I agree with this mostly, all I would personally say is that Leatherface should be with Wraith and Freddy.

He sucks

The chance you get someone in the basement is very very strong with him, and he still has 1 shot.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@switch said:
    clown is not tier 1 no way, he has 0 mobility, no map pressure, the only thing he can do make survivors waste pallets more quickly besides that normal killer.
    Hag again i know some ppl make out the hag to be a beast imo shes not, in 1000hrs i havent seen 1 good hag, at this point might aswell not exist.

He is very clearly top tier killer. He ends chases quicker, and is very anti-looping. He controls where you can go at times.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@IronWolf115 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Tier I

Nurse
    Hag
    Hillbilly
    Clown

Tier II

Huntress
    Pig
    Trapper
    Myers
    Doctor
    Leatherface

Tier III

Freddy
    Wraith

Tier I

Nurse
    Hag
    Clown
    Huntress
    Hillbilly
    Myers

Tier II
    Freddy
    Wraith
    Trapper
    Pig
    Doctor
    Leatherface

Tier III

None

He sucks

The chance you get someone in the basement is very very strong with him, and he still has 1 shot.

He's strong in the basement sure, but sucks at everything else.

No map pressure
    His chainsaw is really slow and clunky and unless you are completely out in the open, there is a high chance you bump into something
    His acceleration mechanic is awful and barely gives him any speed
    Most of his add-ons are useless

If you camp the basement LF seems like one of the best killers in the game, but if you try to run around and do chases with him, he's a terrible killer

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    edited July 2018

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@switch said:

He is very clearly top tier killer. He ends chases quicker, and is very anti-looping. He controls where you can go at times.

Huntress is better than clown. She is in a different league with her ranged attack. Clown is very good in a chase, but still bound to be a 115% speed killer who has to get close to hit people, which is not enough to be toptier.
    For a really raw tier list:
    Nurse
    Billy, Huntress, Hag
    Clown, Myers, Doctor, Pig, Leatherface, Trapper
    Freddy, Wraith

Post edited by Weederick on
  • switch

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@switch said:

Again 0 map mobility is insta not tier 1.
    Why do you think billy, nurse are tier 1 ? MOBILITY.
    If you get a gen rush team might as well end chases in 10 seconds they will fly tru gens since you have no way to contest it. You might destroy with him at rank 15-10, below 5 you will finally understand that clown is not tier 1.
    I've played clown alot i know where he stands and he doesnt belong to T1.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

wut how dare you put daddy myers tier 2

• switch

@swenpai said:
    wut how dare you put daddy myers tier 2

Agreed against a gen rush team at rank 1 hes tier 3 good eyes my dude

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

My tier list

Tier 1
    Nurse-->Nurse is the best so there is no need to argue about her.
    Hillbilly-->Hillbilly can be pallet looped but you can easily change your target and pressure gens. Find a survivor, break a couple of pallets, leave him and go to another gen and halt it, chase the other survivor. More pallets you destroy, more chance that you get to use m2 ability because not every survivor will know which pallets are used.
    Huntress-->Huntress is slow but if you can use hatchets effectively, chases can be over pretty quickly. The gap between her and the hillbilly and nurse is huge though. She might be in tier 2 as well.

Tier 2-->None of them has map pressures so I listed them around pallet loops.
    Clown-->Clown can easily waste pallets and if the survivors try to be greedy, he can easily punish them. If the game lasts a little bit longer than normal, he will get easy downs.
    Myers-->Myers' ability has the snowball effect. If you can take advantage of the survivors' mistakes, too altruistic play styles, survivors who try to get flashlight saves, you can down them in quick succession and slug them, halt the game and get kills.
    Doc-->Doc without addons is weak. His ability feels very powerful at lower ranks but when you start to face good survivors you can understand how weak his power is. When shocked, survivors will go to another pallet.
    Trapper--> Tapper can deny pallet loops but wastes too much time doing that. You can disable his ability in 2 seconds and he becomes an m1 killer.
    Pig-->Good pigs deserve a higher place in this tier but her powers are weak. RBT is too much RNG based and sometimes do not even halt the game. Because of sprint burst her ambush power doesn't feel powerful + she becomes really slow when she is crouched.
    Hag-->Good hag players might deserve a better place but right now i think she is at the bottom of tier 2. She has natural slow movement speed. Trap setting speed takes too much time and when you are chasing somebody people can easily walk over your traps and makes you vulnerable. There are so many things that I can say about her but I don't want this post to be too long. It is already long.(She could be higher after patch though. I am not sure about her power right now)

Tier 3
    Leatherface-->Poor man's billy. m1 killer. Ultimate camper. Meme lord.
    Wraith--> I don't know what to say about him. The only thing I know is he doesn't deserve to be in tier1 and tier2.
    Freddy--> He is good against stealth survivors. However if you get full pallet loop squad his ability is more of a hinder rather than power.

These are without addons btw. If you include addons you can get variety but tier 1 list would not change much.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115
    Top 3 is still Nurse Billy Huntress. 4th is Myers or maybe Hag, ill have to play her more 
  • Venom_91
    Venom_91 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2018

I think leatherface is not so bad, is perfect fot mid ranks (from 7-8 to 20) but probably not for high ranks..

Anyway when i use him I used to kill at least 2 survivors, and many times 4k , specially if I can put someone in the basement, and farm a lot of bp!

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@switch said:

Your still talking about the Hag right? A WOMAN? XD

• thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113
    edited July 2018

Clown is easily a t1 killer. Most people just have no idea how to play him. They are so stuck on map control they don't even begin to realize he doesn't need the same map control.
    Clown can easily deny areas and herd survivors exactly where he wants them. Learn how to do this, learn to master clown's area of effect skills and you will have an entirely different opinion of him.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

The Nightmare should be in his own tier, tier F for "######### bad".