Who is THE most balanced killer in the game in your opinion?

Options
2»

Comments

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528
    Options

Billy Boy. Then probably Hag and Freddy.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

Except the fact he can 99% and down the one person who has played well all game that Myers has not seen. Clearly not fair or fun in that situation so not technically balanced.

Pig and Huntress imho are the 2 most balanced killers.

Spirit is balanced perfectly for her kit. Her addons work well with her kit and the time required to be a good Spirit vs an ok Spirit is there. Most people don't think logically against Spirit so even bad Spirits do well. Though Prayer beads need to be removed not tweaked or rarity change just removed.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Demogorgon

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

Michael and Hillbilly.

Huntress I’m a bit on the fence on because of her hatchet hit box problems.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

To me, Freddy, Ghostface, Plague, Myers, and Hag are the most balanced

They all require a good amount of skill to play and can all be very good if you play them to their strengths, so if you're good with them, you can beat some good survivors at high ranks. Not on a Nurse/ Spirit level but still good

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    Options

Nurse, Spirit, Freddy, Hag, Demogorgon

They're all pretty balanced. Strong, but not broken and they can played against while still consistently challenging survivors.

• Artyomich
    Artyomich Member Posts: 281
    Options

Freddy since he's the only M1 killer that is perfectly fine in red ranks without Ruin.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Nurse. She represents a killer that is actually in the power role when played to her skill ceiling in any exchange. But survivors can also win or extend the chase by breaking LOS, baiting out incorrect blinks, etc. There is a constant play vs counterplay that goes into any Nurse chase, and there isn't really a ceiling on it like there is with killers like Wraith or Clown. Eventually with lower tier killers, yoy get survivors that understand the location and safety of pallet and window on each map. Every other killer is hamstrung to an extent by loops that are safe by design.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

Billy and Hag.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options

Wraith

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Hag

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Surprised nobody's saying Trapper, since he was the original and baseline killer. Do people think he's too weak with everyone running small game and finding his traps? Or do people think he's too strong with his above average walk speed?

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

I main Trapper and I'd put him at the top of low tier.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

The only reason why Huntress isn't balanced is because some maps have very few lockers where you need them.

I think Demogorgan with more control of direction on his shred is the most balanced killer if you know what I'm saying *pulls out big Bill*

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Huntress or Spirit.

Go ahead. Flame me.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,627
    Options

Spirit, Billy or Huntress.

Spirit takes a decent amount of skill to use effectively.

Billy is very loopable but has the most map pressure.

Huntress takes a huge amount of skill but it is so worth it.

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 635
    Options

Demogorgon, Billy, Spirit and Freddy all feel really good to play as and against in my opinion.

They feel scary to play against like a killer should but not so overpowered I can’t rank up and sometimes escape playing against them.