We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Who the strongest killer in dbd

Options
Bigbootiejudy666
Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
edited November 2019 in Polls

edit: Forgot to add The "other: write down in comments" option

Who the strongest killer in dbd 26 votes

Trapper
0%
Nurse
42%
RizzoSeiko300PandomMegMain98GrootDudeBigbootiejudy666Boosted_DwightCarlosylufly_172xRemtenoresax 11 votes
Hag
3%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Plauge
3%
pichumudkip 1 vote
Doctor
0%
Spirit
38%
Jaguar3500DrazenJoe_MantideDreskimusstang62dfrenchieeanonymous31337Rin_is_my_waifuzmassaniNoOneEscapesNancy 10 votes
Legion
0%
Hillbilly
7%
Knuckles[Deleted User] 2 votes
Clown
0%
Freddy
3%
Dr_Loomis 1 vote

Comments

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Nurse

I'm gonna guess the ones who chose Spirit or Hillbilly are console players who haven't reached red ranks against the God Tier Nurses.

For PC the Nurse and for XBOX and PS4 the God Tier Nurses (you don't get to see them much, but when you do there's nothing you can do...)

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

I have found a Nurse that could control blinks and had MYC

I was scared to unhook survivors

Xbox btw

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Nurse

Yep, XBOX here too, was it a Red Dress Nurse, cause she owns in rank 1... I think there's a Red Dress Nurse in rank 1 PS4 too with the same kill rate actually

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Plauge

Honestly people kinda sleep on Plague, she has very great potential. If you slap Thanatophobia on her with maybe Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's Calling (those 2 are debatable but main focus is Thanatophobia), she can be very op. With Thanatophobia, you're forcing survivors to make a decision, heal and let Plague get stronger or endure the penalty for Thanatophobia. Her puke physics could be worked on a little but she's overall fun to use and the concept (cause I'm a survivor main and don't level my killers up so I don't have Thanatophobia) seems to be smart enough to work. If anyone wants to try this, let me know what other perks and add ons you use and how it goes.