We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Is spirit balanced?

Options

Hi. I am a spirit main. I've seen some arguing in here and wanted to see peoples opinions. Some people are saying she is op, and some say she has fair counterplay. Which I personally believe. Having that said, what do you think?

Is spirit balanced? 41 votes

nErF SpIRiT
0%
Spirit is fine.
29%
GibberishBlueberryTeambossFlozeGrootDudeKillermainBTWm8MedicSpirit7Kees_TdanemeerkCarlosyluRin_is_my_waifuEndstilleSunTzu 12 votes
Spirit is fine, remove prayer beads
31%
WeederickTapeKnotJawsIsTheNextKillerStrancolDreskimusstang62KathecruAwakeydisconnectbybugliteoh_0k[Deleted User]xRemSilentSpectre 13 votes
Spirit needs some small changes
34%
VolantConch1719arslaNAxX7891AzurlynxsensualsatanAvilgusAhoyWolfForceful_SporkEnlyneDarootLeafstormSebaOutbreakthefallenloserDeKillerKillerRizora18 14 votes
Other. Specify in comments
4%
Joe_MantideHudson 2 votes

Comments

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    edited November 2019
    Options

I don't have the numbers, so how shall I know?

Most games I experience vs Spirits are 4kills ... so? I guess pls nerf him to death, until no one wants to play her anymore. How did the devs even dare to bring up a new A-Tier killer ... everyone loves to always face billy and nurse on red rank.

I really don't know, spirit is anyway difficult to play and also difficult to play against. So I don't know what's the problem of the players who just dc against spirit.

All I know is that I will use up all my anal beads, before they nerf 'em. =)

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options

All I want is for survivors to have the exact same information she has.

Footsteps, breathing, grass moving, phase noise being directional (except maybe inside her Terror Radius). All of this.

Would make her easier to counter and learn.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Here's an advice: If you want to make a poll, make it as objective as possible. Especially in the poll options.

I wouldn't say the exact same information. It could make her too weak.

• DeKillerKiller
    Options

I guess that is true.

But survivors does need something to tell them where she is, at least the general area of where she is.

At the very least, they should hear her glass breaking sound effect. Like how we can hear Nurse's blinks.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Spirit is fine.

I think she is perfectly fine even with prayer beads and a certain segment of the community kinda need to get some billy big balls

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Spirit is fine.

So basicly you want her to be like legion with no power at all? I mean literally every other 115% killer gives you that. Yes make all killers that. Such skilled survivors people are.

• DeKillerKiller
    Options

Of course I don't want that. I love going against her. I don't want her to be completely gutted or nerfed. But I also want her to give some indication to the survivors whether or not she is using her power or whether or not she is nearby.

• disconnectbybuglite
    Options

Ok. This is fair, about being objective. I was angry at seeing so many anti-spirit posts, sit thats why nErF SpIRiT is an option

• Joe_Mantide
    Joe_Mantide Member Posts: 26
    Options

delete her

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

And why is that?

• Joe_Mantide
    Joe_Mantide Member Posts: 26
    Options

first and last post/comment i write about spirit, because talking with brainless people is useless.

totally broken since when she was released, its a nurse for noobs, you can literally drive her blink (phasewalk) to make sure you dont miss. and you wont. you can know where the surv is by A LOT of things, and you're a lot faster. of course there's not counterplay, little tweaks are useless. an OP thing wont be fine with "little tweaks". its ridicolous that they buffed her too after the release because so much people were crying "they can hear where i am1!!1!". really, when a nurse is a powerful bow you can aim with, and if you're good you get your prey, spirit is a ######### radio-controlled missile. think about it, let's say you can see spirit while phasewalking and she can see you (anyway now she hear you while healthy too so it doesnt change too much), you think she'd be fine? no, giving a killer bloodlust 20 for 10 seconds is not balanced. so you get that even if devs make me know where the spirit is while phasewalking, it wouldnt fix the problem.

devs said she's overperfoming (= too strong = unbalanced - had to say this since i did read something like "overperfoming? so now a killer be good at killing is an issues?" spirit mains btw) and there's a reason. when i play with my friends, all of them with at least 3k hours at the game, experienced survs, we often get killed all by some 400 hours spirit mains playing like scums. me, a surv main with really low experience as killer, i can easily take spirit at rank 1 and getting a 4k while drinking a ######### coffee. and said this, 99% of people saying spirit is fine are noob and frustrated people that would get kicked back to rank 20 without their spirit, and they're just afraid of losing their boostingmachine. it's rare to happen but when a spirit destroy me and then i met the same guy again with another killer (let's say billy), trust me, he's lucky if he doesnt dc.

GIT

GUD

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Definitely take out those Prayer Beads, it's legitimately unfair for a Spirit to be able to teleport across them map with no warning, bump into you, and yank you off of a gen. You also can't tell whether or not she's vaulting, which is completely unfair. All the survivors she is he teleporting to the other side of the opening. Don't allow her to bump into you. Let survivors hear when she's Phase Walking at all times (maybe even have it be directional from outside the terror radius). Survivors get no feedback, so she doesn't have much counter play.

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    Options

Where is the option to buff spirit? Sometimes she only 3ks instead of 4k