Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

cant access ptb

yona55
yona55 Member Posts: 1

doesnt show the public test in betas tab and the old code doesnt work anymore

Comments

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

The PTB isn't available yet to opt into. I'm pretty sure there won't be a code.

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

the code is ''public-test'' but the PTB is not out yet, cant wait for it

• MrDrakanator
    MrDrakanator Member Posts: 47

Yeah not quite available yet, but a lot of us are just eagerly anticipating it

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Not_Queen's post doesn't mention a code. Where did you get that from, @Cat ?

• M4I3X
    M4I3X Member Posts: 25

He got the code from the previous tests and not_queen also wrote it down here.

• Cat

@Fibijean said:
    Not_Queen's post doesn't mention a code. Where did you get that from, @Cat ?

I got from here

• AWeeLittleFox
    AWeeLittleFox Member Posts: 8

@Cat said:

That's not the code. The post you referenced when you posted where you got it from, says "Select "public-test" from the dropdown". Not enter that as the code. public-test is the name of the PTB branch.

• DogeS69
    DogeS69 Member Posts: 2

So when is the PTB going live?

• Cat

@AWeeLittleFox said:

@Cat said:

That's not the code. The post you referenced when you posted where you got it from, says "Select "public-test" from the dropdown". Not enter that as the code. public-test is the name of the PTB branch.

I admit I misread this, thank you for correcting :)

• TheAngryPickle
    TheAngryPickle Member Posts: 73

3 hours from now.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Well in theory it should be out any second, assuming the 11am thing is true. Guess we'll wait and see.