We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you like a DBD TellTale-style game?

Options
Dr_Loomis
Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I enjoyed the Walking Dead TellTale games and think the characters and atmosphere of Dead By Daylight would make for a great TellTale-style game.

Obviously they would have to leave out the licensed characters, but I think it would be fun to make decisions and influence outcomes in the Fog.

Would you like a DBD TellTale-style game? 37 votes

Yes.
72%
MandyBossRizzoPandomOnryosTapeRentalsStotterfiedkodiakyFibijeanDaddyTrappersGirlMiriamGAcesthetiicTheLegendDyl4n1ElkRaptorrotasMert_MKKillermainBTWm8sensualsatanDr_LoomisRydogCarlosylu 27 votes
No.
27%
GibberishTapeKnotMegaWaffleJacoby2041xEaBlue_Diamondmusstang62AhoyWolfzmassaniChappell 10 votes

Comments

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    Yes.

I wouldnt mind. I love the lore and mystery surrounding the Entity and her realms. Would love to know more.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,297
    Options
    Yes.

I'd love it. I adored The Walking Dead games - they are exactly the type of games I love. And as DeKillerKiller said, I too love the lore and the chance to lean more about it from that style of game would be amazing.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,209
    Options
    Yes.

Entity would need to think up new trials for a telltale game though... Might become a tad too repetetive for a story driven telltale-style.

The first episode having 3 near identical trials happening in a row might be a nice setup to get the player into dbd's story tho

( this would work for a tv series too)

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
    No.

I am against any notion of "fun" and "enjoyment".

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options
    Yes.

[Jump in the hatch] <---o x---> [Save your friends]

NEA: gg ez babykiller lmao

Spirit will remember that.

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204
    Options
    Yes.

That would be great, since those type of games are my favorite, a good idea would be for each episode to be the characters lore/story

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Yes.

I've never played a BorderLands game but they got a TellTale.

I think a DBD TellTale would be really interesting with the original 4 survivors encountering the killers whilst adding new survivors to their party.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Yes.

i feel they could use a game like this to tell the tale of the first survivor to ever escape the Entity's Realm.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,621
    Options
    Yes.

It can be fun, and a fresh new thing for the game.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Yes.

Oh my.. YESS! I love telltale games. Especially Tales from The Borderlands!

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    No.

No, i would not be buy it, unless it is really good.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    Yes.