We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

How many Bugs, Glitches, and Exploits do you experience every-time you play DBD?

Options
TheLegendDyl4n1
TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

How many Bugs, Glitches, and Exploits do you experience every-time you play DBD? 15 votes

1-10
46%
BossFoggyDownpourTapeKnotCJsDBDBoosted_DwightJDensonSilentSpectre 7 votes
100000000000000+
13%
doitagain_pichumudkip 2 votes
11-20
13%
Strancolfly_172 2 votes
21-30
0%
31-40
0%
I think we've done a pretty good job so far!
26%
TheLegendDyl4n1xEaBlue_DiamondNoOneEscapesNancy 4 votes

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    edited November 2019
    Options

i know the devs are doing their best, but it pulls away from the games atmosphere when i see my cosmetics missing (scorching summer BBQ), A meg who is stuck in a locker (standing not actually in it the right way), a ghost face that i am staring at face on and he is still stalking me, and to top it all off, losing my items when i escape half the time due to the killer immediately dc-ing (ive lost at least 20 items this past week due to this)

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

I guess I can't go for any of these options, I rarely run into bugs or glitches (I've been playing for a bit less than a year). Heck, the overall bugs and glitches I've experienced in my -almost- 500 hours of play are probably less than 10. Yes, they were big ones, but again, a rare sight, at least for me. I don't count bs hitboxes, by the way.

And what do you exactly mean by exploits? Something like that patched issue where you were able to not activate Sprint Burst by running if you were crouching beforehand so you could activate it at will later on? Or something along those lines.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,945
    Options

You left out 0.

This game is not nearly as unstable/unplayable/bugridden as some would have you believe, at least on PC.

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204
    Options

The game is pretty balanced with in game bugs, it’s mostly the players or killer powers that are bad Sometimes

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248
    Options
    1-10

As far as I know, I usually don't see any bugs when I play. But on some occasions I may find one or two, so I guess this option will have to do.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    1-10

I don't run into many bugs. Frame issues though, that's what I run into the most.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

i count bugs also as when the game crashes at least twice a day on my Xbox one x, or lobby bugs because those are really annoying.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    1-10

This is the lowest i can get, but i haven't really seen any the last ~5 sessions.