We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Place your bets on the new teaser (speculation)

Options
Rin_is_my_waifu
Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
edited November 2019 in Polls

In your opinion, what is the new teaser about?

Place your bets on the new teaser (speculation) 45 votes

New killer
53%
BossWhite_OwlGibberishFibijeanGamer00MiriamGElkAven_FallenSpirezDelsKibaraBenZ0KillermainBTWm8SunderMunJDensonjasonq500fly_172oh_0kAluxNeonRin_is_my_waifuZtarShot 24 votes
Map rework
8%
Blue_DiamondGravnospichumudkipNoOneEscapesNancy 4 votes
Spirit nerf :(
37%
Mc_HartyBlueberryTapeKnotJacoby2041se05239RaptorrotasWalker_of_the_fog_96Boosted_Dwightmusstang62RicardiBacardiAhoyWolfDoctorShockBoiDarootLeafstormGreentheNinjaNyaren_ChanSilentSpectreFlutterTree 17 votes
Post edited by Rin_is_my_waifu on

Comments

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options
    New killer

Mr. Yamaoka.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,945
    Options

There's only one logical choice here...

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options
    New killer

They never teased a rework. From the little we know the teaser could be about Rin's father.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

@White_Owl it's a surprise rework!

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Not quite sure. It's so vague that it's open for speculation.... but I wouldn't be surprised if Rin's Father was added. But if he's added as a survivor, that'd make it more interesting than if he was a killer.

But if they do make him a killer, they need to remake the Yamakao estate as well, since he'd have no other realm.

I really hope it's not a spirit change though. She's not unbeatable, and the game needs strong killers so that killers have an option if they want to go against red ranks.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,293
    Options
    New killer

Rins Father will be the new Killer, Spirit will be removed and the new Survivor Rin Yamaoka will be added.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    New killer

I kinda want Rin to be survivor.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    New killer

New Killer or spirit nerf hmm...

prolly both.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    edited November 2019
    Options

Me too, Rin would be so cute as a survivor. It's probably a rework of Spirit's power or something. "Something's missing" with a sword missing would likely either imply there's going to be more lore surrounding Rin or she's getting a rework. I doubt they're adding more lore because right now we're focusing on Trapper and Claudette and they'd probably save that for the tomes. Maybe she'll be the biggest rework yet and be given two swords or something with a new power and new animations.

• Elk
    Options
    New killer

I'm gonna get my hopes up. However, you never know. The Devs can make anything happen.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    New killer

I wouldn't mind having Rin's dad.

Mainly because I want to see the cute fan art from it, even though I know how screwed up that sounds considering he kinda killed her ^^;;;

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    Options

Sadly, we already know she's on the chopping block rework list.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Its NERF or NOTHING!

• Elk
    Options
    New killer

Arent some survivors dead like Tapp and Bill. Anyway some people think that the Enitiy, based on lore, can go from any time and get anyone they want. So Rin can come back. It could be nice, but won't be sad if it doesn't happen. It's most likely a rework though. :)

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

Die Spirit >:v

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,209
    Options

Spirit nerf confirmed.

A new killer will stirr the killer community the wrong way, be it underwhelmingly bad designed, eye candy, viable or a JOKE in game.

You dont simply cut down the top and expect everyone to rejoice at at DLC replacement top tier killer.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    New killer

Considering how long it took to do the Nurse stuff, I can't see it being Spirit stuff.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Why does everyone think it's the Spirit nerf? They didn't do a teaser for the Nurse or Legion nerf, so I doubt they're doing one for Spirit.

Anyway, I think it's related to the 2nd Tome of the Rift being released tomorrow. We're probably getting some Spirit lore and that's it.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    Options
    New killer

Personally, I believe it won't be Rin's father, rather a killer who landed in the Entity's realm and picked the first weapon it found.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

This.. or a map rework.. Rin's father as a killer seems less plausible to me. But then again that would be a nice surprise!