We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Myers vs Ghostface

Options
Gam1ngga5tly
Gam1ngga5tly Member Posts: 129
edited January 2020 in Polls

Just like my Spirit and Billy poll, I am here to settle another 'who is better killer' debate and today we have to two stalking masters Michael Myers (The Shape) VS Danny Olsen (The Ghost face). Now this is a tough one because in my opinion both are equally good. Michael is the one killer that doesn't care about the entity and once he gets tier 3 evil within he is a rampaging killing machine who will not stop at anything. Ghostface is more of a stealthy killer with him crouching and having no red stain half of the time plus he can stalk at a good distance (unless you get a coldwind farm map). Despite ghostface being my second main killer I would say the Michael is better than Ghostface. What do you guys think?

Myers vs Ghostface 25 votes

Michael Myers (The Shape)
36%
GibberishJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1LadyKandomereWalker_of_the_fog_96ZackAndCodySebaOutbreaksmallfry05sobrat1 9 votes
Danny Olsen (The Ghost face)
64%
PandomBlueberryTeambossFlozeAcesthetiicTapeKnotNoFaceNullSp3cLentoropichumudkip[Deleted User]TunnelVisionDoctorShockBoiandyollollollSkele1925BadBuddha64guyDDDfieri 16 votes
Post edited by Gam1ngga5tly on

Comments

• sobrat1
    sobrat1 Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Michael Myers (The Shape)

Ghostface is easier to play I think. But Myers is better. The character itself, the game mechanics and the fun... All points for Myers