Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

no mither? maybe this would help....

what if No Mither allowed you to slowly recover from exhaustion while running? and what if the icon was hidden from the killer? i'm a killer main and i know what a tempting target you are. i know the ppl who use No Mither enjoy it. i'm just trying to think of a way to make it relatively useful for you again. btw, sorry about the patch. killers really needed it but i'm sure yall aren't exactly 'loving it'....

Comments

• Koziiina
    Koziiina Member Posts: 14

I'd actually love to see a very high risk high reward trade off like that with no mither.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@deadwolfwalking said:
    what if No Mither allowed you to slowly recover from exhaustion while running? and what if the icon was hidden from the killer? i'm a killer main and i know what a tempting target you are. i know the ppl who use No Mither enjoy it. i'm just trying to think of a way to make it relatively useful for you again. btw, sorry about the patch. killers really needed it but i'm sure yall aren't exactly 'loving it'....

No mither helps a lot in you not being seen at all. Being seem with no mither is the problem itself.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@pauloandrade22 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

No mither helps a lot in you not being seen at all. Being seem with no mither is the problem itself.

yeah. i suppose so. i was only trying to think of a way to make it better....

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@deadwolfwalking said:

I am all in for removing more notifications from the game. hex notifications, kates new perk etc etc.
    Devs implemented that stuff such that you can play the game with one hand, sitting at a gen while looking at your second monitor. I would prefer that you actually have to use your knowledge to understand whats happening in the game.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Hear me out on this but I propose a change to No Mither. Its a subtle change but a much needed one.

If you are running the perk, as your character runs, you should hear a fairly loud "clanking" noise. This noise would be heard while walking too but at a lower volume.
    If you enter that match using the perk and you didn't bring any items, the noise would be increase by 1.5X.

The reason I feel this change is needed is to push the notion that your massive balls of steel are getting so big you don't need to fear being caught. Its all about showing off the junk you got and putting others to shame.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@MegaWaffle said:
    Hear me out on this but I propose a change to No Mither. Its a subtle change but a much needed one.

If you are running the perk, as your character runs, you should hear a fairly loud "clanking" noise. This noise would be heard while walking too but at a lower volume.
    If you enter that match using the perk and you didn't bring any items, the noise would be increase by 1.5X.

The reason I feel this change is needed is to push the notion that your massive balls of steel are getting so big you don't need to fear being caught. Its all about showing off the junk you got and putting others to shame.

much too real. would take away the from the supernatural element of the game....