What’s Your guy’s favorite dbd Youtuber/Streamer and a reason why?

13»

Comments

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Otz

Tru3

Monto

Tofu

dislike

noob3, Puppers ... due to their toxic playstyle

Ochido ... I just hate that guy

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

Farmer John: He's both fun and funny to watch.

TheEntityLeftHand: I just think he's cool and like his shtick.

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

Puppers and Ohtofu

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,723

Monto is probably my favorite. He's just the right amount of sassy and pro for me. Farmer, Noob3, Sat, Zubat, Umbra, Pug, etc. They're all great depending on what I feel like watching. ^_^

Puppers is very neutral to me. The more I watch him, the more his passive aggressiveness shows and that kind of annoys me. I'd like him more if he was upfront when he's mad or pissed at something. I think he tries too hard playing the nice guy at times.

Honestly, I don't really dislike any major dbd youtubers/twitchers beside Tydetyme. Why they had him commentating that twitch event is beyond me considering he pretty much hates the game with a passion. :/

• Glory
    Glory Member Posts: 241

I totally forgot about farmer and his legion, dabbing on the haters XD I've watched everything posted on his channel, so I'm kind of a fan XD I'm just forgetful

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Umbra: arguably the best Huntress main on PC. Good humor and entertaining

TheEntitylefthand: The trapper himself

PRAISE!

Vic3ntVega: Hilarious and entertaining

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I like watching Monto (although I always cut before the credits because that song is a little cringey) because he has fun builds and is funny/has fun without being mean spirited.

Otzdarva is the one player I actually will get on twitch to watch like a movie. He seems nice and knowledgeable.

Youtube recommended me OhTofu and Farmer John and I can’t tell the difference between them but I like their commentary and builds.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

for me it would be:

-EdgarAlanBro;Zubat;noob3

I used to watch otz until i played him and he was super salty about it. I dislike his exaggerations, like idk he had some video where he claimed to play against survivors who bring everything at their disposal and you see that there is one item in the game. This is why I stopped to watch tru3 too. He also sometimes exaggerates but can be so salty and sometimes everything a survivor does is marked as "to bully".

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204

That little noise at the beginning of his videos is cool tho

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2019

JenDenise (even though she’s been playing more WoW) because her montages are sick, and she’s B I G S P I N Z

Geistra because... icon. Need I say more?

BoxGhost because her laughter is contagious.

Cahlaflour because her commentary and reactions always make me laugh.

To be honest, I just watch people with my type of humor. I can respect all other DBD streamers, and it’s nice to see familiar names. It’s good to know they’re still thriving.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,123

Mine is probably the streamer Morf_UK because he's really funny, has REALLY high production value, and is actually skilled at DbD unlike some other more popular streamers/youtubers who play this game. He really knows his ######### and actively wants the game to be improved, all around a great content creator

• SpotTheBunny1
    SpotTheBunny1 Member Posts: 27
    edited November 2019

OchiDo, because he makes a lot of his videos funny and is pretty dedicated. Bricky, because he makes great information about the killers, op builds, memey builds, and counters for those killers. Also, remember when Friday the 13th and Soul at Stake were supposed to overthrow dbd, yeah, those were good jokes.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Umbra, Scott, Zubat, OhTofu and Tru3

Good attitude, good gameplay. And Tru3 if im feeling spicy and want to hear what every killer thinks. Fooking Dead'ard. Stoopid genrush. Every killer knows the feels.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

The ones i watch most nowadays are Otz, Puppers, Monto and Noob3 although Montos jacket is on a shoogally peg as he doesnt interact with chat as much as the others. Hes new to streaming so cutting him some slack but Otz, Puppers and Noob are great at it which creates fun streams imo.

Unpopular opinion within the community but Ochido made the best DBD montages ive seen. Talented guy.

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

ANGRYPUG!!!

I LOVE HOW HE LOOPS KILLERS SO BAD (SOMETIMES) THAT THEY END UP DCING

BBB'S ARE FUN TOO

FOOTBALL TALK TOO THATS A +

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204

Yess I’m barely starting to get into him and his juke tutorial is amazing

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

monto farmer John noob3 are some of my favourites

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

Angrypug because he’s a legit amazing survivor, blunt, plays bubba and plays fair while doing his stuff (Like not taking ridiculous perks). He just got my 100% respect while being entertaining as hell. I like other streamers but he speaks to me the most.

• Shraar
    Shraar Member Posts: 219

otz for skill+positivity+handsome

monto for skill+personality

tru3 if you want to be condescended, and listen to constant whining and arrogance... also skill

demi for hilarious immaturity

ohtofu has some very entertaining coaching content, new to that

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

I love demi because I have the same sense of humour