The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I have the rarest offering ever.

popoles
popoles Member Posts: 831
I want to introduce you to the rarest common offering:

Comments

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    I have the same thing . I don't know what it is 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Oh god not the COMMON ITEM

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

This is a result of the fix involving players getting Splinters for Killers they already owned. The splinters were replaced with those. In some cases, they're blank, in others they will appear to be clones of another offering.

• Jeff
    Jeff Dev Posts: 46

Hello @popoles,

Could you confirm if this offering was already in your inventory or if it was acquired through the bloodweb?

@Zixology that's a good theory, we'll check it out :)

Thanks!

• chefdave12118
    Jeff said:

Hello @popoles,

Could you confirm if this offering was already in your inventory or if it was acquired through the bloodweb?

@Zixology that's a good theory, we'll check it out :)

Thanks!

I can't answer for popoles, but I have a few of these preupdate and not from blood web . Appeared after the 2.0 update in the same exact spot as popoles. I want to use it, but I kinda like it . Causes conversation in streams haha
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

Killer starts with a brown toolbox. :3

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I actually have this with myers. It just appeared after the 2.0 update

PS4

• chefdave12118
    Sorry. Not same exact spot as popoles. Mine are in top left. I also have 4 ebony Morris on a killer, but they're in two stacks of two. No biggie 
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Sorry. Not same exact spot as popoles. Mine are in top left. I also have 4 ebony Morris on a killer, but they're in two stacks of two. No biggie
    @Jeff
    It just appeared in my Hag's inventory. But now I checked it again and it's the same as @chefdave12118. I have 2 stacks of ebony Mori.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    popoles said:
    I want to introduce you to the rarest common offering:
    I wonder what will happen if you try and burn the offering. Probably crash the game or do something really cool!
  • Jeff
    Jeff Dev Posts: 46

We will look into the issue.

Thanks for the report!

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

They are splinters for killers that were removed from the Bloodweb. My friend tried one and ended up playing Doc against an SWF instead of Nurse. What was interesting was that he had perks and add-ons that were equipped on his Doc.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited July 2018

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I actually have this with myers. It just appeared after the 2.0 update

PS4

Same here for a few Killers. I thought it was a place holder for an ultra rare that would be introduced later on. My mistake was thinking bhvr was planning ahead instead of it being a ######### up.

Post edited by fcc2014 on
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Zixology said:
    This is a result of the fix involving players getting Splinters for Killers they already owned. The splinters were replaced with those. In some cases, they're blank, in others they will appear to be clones of another offering.

i still have my spliters for doc, hag and pig, even though i only got them because of a bug (i already owned the killers when i got the splinters)