We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What should they buff/nerf?

Options
8obot1c
8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Im just wondering, options are below

What should they buff/nerf? 55 votes

Buff weak killers
63%
WeederickPuggyMohawkBossHail_to_the_KingGibberishPandomDaddyTrappersGirlMiriamGTapeKnotNoFacese05239Dolphin9192OmegaXIImusstang62dfrenchieeRIP_LegionNullSp3cElusivePukkaLentoroAhoyWolf 35 votes
Nerf strong killers
0%
Buff weak perks
9%
ToppingPanicAzurlynx[Deleted User]WSNLGuySkelly 5 votes
Nerf strong perks
0%
Nerf generator times
10%
konchokRicardiBacardioTechnicpichumudkipMattie_MayhemOGandyollolloll 6 votes
i LiKe gArFiElD
16%
Slaughterhouse3TheLegendDyl4n1ElkAxX7891HoodiedGrootDudeKillermainBTWm8palletsryummyBloodwidow 9 votes

Comments

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options
    Nerf generator times

Buff weak killers and increase generator times.

Gen defence perks are an absolute must which is a waste of a perk slot for a killer, for a survior they can perk up and bring a toolkit with add ons

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Buff weak killers

Buff weak killers and weak perks. Make the meta diverse.

The game should also be slowed down somehow so Ruin can be nerfed and made less essential (at least remove the paused progression when hitting a good skill check, that's the most annoying part imo), but flat increase to gen times probably isn't the answer.

Making existing secondary objectives slow the game down more some way and perhaps creating new ones would be ideal.

More BP perks should be added as well so BBQ isn't necessary for more points and Survivors have don't just have one BP perk that's useless in game.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

Pretty much all of the above to a suitable degree.

The vagueness doesn't help with this poll.

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154
    Options

they should replace the people who have the last word in terms of balancing on either side, instead of adressing issues they sell perk solutions in upcoming dlcs, the emblem system is backwards at best and punishes you for playing time efficient.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Nerf generator times

As a survivor main: Generators get done so quickly some match whereas every other match feels like the gens are done after an hour. But when I'm killer, oh boi, I understand why killer mains complain so much about gens and I 100% agree.

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 884
    Options
    i LiKe gArFiElD

I hate Mondays.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    i LiKe gArFiElD

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    i LiKe gArFiElD

“When I want in, I want in now!”

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Nerf generator times

I play both killer and survior but have started to play more survior as the game doesn't make it fun for them against swf on comms.

Comms are free perks, buffing a killer to counter makes it unfun for solo surviors, nerfing a killer for solo surviors makes it unfun for killers causing further delays in surviors trying to find someone who is willing to play killer.

An easy solution would be to give extra slot(s) to killer and solo surviors or reduce perk slots for swf on comms as it is easy for the game to identify if they are solo.

Comms should be embraced as they are fun (£££)

Generator times are second on my list, you have to ask why a slot for killers is taken away just for lucky ruin.

Third would be the clown, dam he needs some love. There are only a few killers that can be sweaty and I escape constantly against this poor guy

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    i LiKe gArFiElD

Lasaga

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options
    Nerf generator times

The biggest problem with the game right now is how necessary ruin is at high ranks. I really feel like hex perks should have an effect when there's a lit totem and a smaller affect if it's broken. Then all hex perks should get nerfed to compensate. And Ruin, Pop, Dying light, Thano, need to be rebalanced after making changes to base gen speeds.

Personally I don't want to see a global increase in how long it takes to do a gen, but a couple alternatives are 1. faster decay of a gen after it's been kicked. A small regression on kick (between 3 - 10 percent subject to testing). There are alot of options really.