Killer rank 1 - queue time is insane

rafiksom
rafiksom Member Posts: 50

I didnt play any round since patch, I spent like 120 minutes waiting for 1 match.
Gj

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I will play DBD regularly again once they fixed DS

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Enjoy the "balance" xD
  • rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

Why am I punished because being high rank ? Should I derank somehow after next reset ?

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425
    edited July 2018

@Vietfox said:
    Enjoy the "balance" xD

man how angry are you over balance changes. i see you making sassy or angry comments about it everywhere.

the balance changes were good, in all honesty. arent they good? i think they are.

• Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    Enjoy the "balance" xD

man how angry are you over balance changes. i see you making sassy or angry comments about it everywhere

Nah, it's just my day off :D
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

man how angry are you over balance changes. i see you making sassy or angry comments about it everywhere

Off school?

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

i see. but are you happy with the changes? do you feel they are balanced?

• Vietfox
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Off school?

Work
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    My queue times are fine.
    I think NA survivors are just crybabies.
  • Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Well, it's been a huge buff to killers and nerf to surv, especially to exhaustion + bnp.
    I'll just avoid any exhaustion perk, not adrenaline though, since its exhaustion doesnt make a difference. But i personally think these changes were made to provide an easier match to unexperienced killers. Never had a big issue when playing as a killer, neither when i got rekt by good killers (as solo or swf)
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Vietfox said:

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Well, it's been a huge buff to killers and nerf to surv, especially to exhaustion + bnp.
    I'll just avoid any exhaustion perk, not adrenaline though, since its exhaustion doesnt make a difference. But i personally think these changes were made to provide an easier match to unexperienced killers. Never had a big issue when playing as a killer, neither when i got rekt by good killers (as solo or swf)
    The nerf was absurdly minor, survivors are still far stronger than killers
  • Vietfox
    edited July 2018
    yeet said:
    Vietfox said:

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Absurdly minor nerf the exhaustion recovery and bnp 15%? Guess a fair nerf for you would be to start the match with all survivors already hooked, or with no perks at all.
  • Vietfox
    yeet said:
    Vietfox said:

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Hehe NO
  • Vietfox
    yeet said:
    Vietfox said:

@Vietfox said:
    Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Absurdly minor nerf the exhaustion recovery and bnp 15%? Guess a fair nerf to you would be to start the match  with all survivors already hookes, or with no perks at all.
  • KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@rafiksom said:
    Why am I punished because being high rank ? Should I derank somehow after next reset ?

de-rank won't help. Right now I'm rank 5 cause I haven't played that much but I struggle to find a lot of people right now. I guess survivors are having a little strike right now cause of a small baby nerf

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@Vietfox said:
    yeet said:

Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

Absurdly minor nerf the exhaustion recovery and bnp 15%? Guess a fair nerf to you would be to start the match  with all survivors already hookes, or with no perks at all.

You're just a survivor main. You want to see nerfs? This post is about 3 main perks being nerfed in one patch for killers. I think you'll get my point if u try to read it.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10377/lets-get-these-3-perks-the-way-they-were-at-the-start#latest

• Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    yeet said:

Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

You're just a survivor main. You want to see nerfs? This post is about 3 main perks being nerfed in one patch for killers. I think you'll get my point if u try to read it.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10377/lets-get-these-3-perks-the-way-they-were-at-the-start#latest

@Vietfox said:
    yeet said:

Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

@Vietfox said:
    yeet said:

Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Beardedragon said:

@Vietfox said:

Enjoy the "balance" xD

And you are a killer main who wants all the cheesy perks for the killers while complaining about any decent survivor perk or good survivors who escape from you while being the last survivor alive after a 10 minutes chase, using EW3, blood lust, etc.
    Nice try though
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@rafiksom said:

They lack a proper ranking system (slowly working on fixing it i guess) and a large enough player base for each rank.

I believe, as I've said before, that rank should simply be removed.

New players should for "X amount of hours/matches" have some sort of system to match them with others in the same "X" category but after that its everyone in one big pool.