We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What change do YOU expect The Spirit will get?

Options
Umbrae_pk
Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
edited November 2019 in Polls

It's clear the devs are taking a look at The Spirit, so what do you think would be changed for her likely rework?

What change do YOU expect The Spirit will get? 17 votes

Remove Prayer Beads
76%
WeederickMc_HartyNeonAlienAxX7891RaptorrotasDelsKibaraKillermainBTWm8musstang62Creepingcam1070Umbrae_pkZackAndCodyxRem[Deleted User] 13 votes
Reduce Phase Walk movement speed
23%
PuggyMohawkMedicSpirit7pichumudkipgaydavidking 4 votes
Reduce Phase Walk cool down
0%

Comments

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    Remove Prayer Beads

Reducing her phase walk movement speed and cool down might make sense, but I'm still holding out hope that it's just Prayer Beads that gets removed ^^;

I'm already a pretty bad killer, I can't play anyone other than Spirit. So if they nerf her basekit even more I will struggle more.

• Umbrae_pk
    Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
    Options
    Remove Prayer Beads

Awww. Well, I'm sure that.s not rue :) anyone can be a great killer (or survivor). I can't give you killer tips because I'm very bad with killer, but I personally got better at survivor by watching YouTubers play and learned their jukes and strategies.

I CAN recommend 1 YouTuber/ Streamer named not Otzdarva. He's very good at killer and gives superb tips.

Good luck in the fog c:

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    Remove Prayer Beads

I do watch him and he has been really helpful in helping me win more games ^^ Thank you for the recommendation regardless, I'll see if I can improve next rank reset.

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Reduce Phase Walk movement speed

I mean I'm sure they'll also either remove prayer beads or make them less effective at the very least, but i have little doubt they'll also just give spirit a flat nerf to her movement speed and/or phase walk ability. Possibly all of the above, based on what happened with Legion.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I think they’ll rework prayer beads bracelet and give her more tells while phasing.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Remove Prayer Beads

Did somebody order bull

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,211
    Options
    Remove Prayer Beads

Reducing a cooldown with these devs/survivors? Glas you added a joke option.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,621
    Options

I think they won't remove prayer breads but they will rework it instead.